Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

I am not really a fan of Taylor, however, my daughter received this as a gift - so it goes with us everywhere. The songs have a good beat and the girls love to sing along. Sometimes wonder if my girls are understanding some of her "stories" but all in all - taylor is a good rolemodel and is a great entertainer.

• couponchickvee By  couponchickvee
    11.15.09

I love Taylor Swift. This CD was amazing...there is not a single song that I did not like.

• desk_hugger By  desk_hugger
    11.03.09

and she sucks in concert... sorry to burst any bubbles.

• ruthhill74 By  ruthhill74
    11.03.09

Awesome! Taylor Swift has done it again. This is fantastic, and may she continue to write and perform music with these wonderful messages. May she stay true to who she is! It is a fantastic CD!!!

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    10.31.09

Awesome! Taylor Swift is one of my favorites right now. Her music is so great even for a mid 30's person. Brings back memories of days gone by

• TheGing32 By  TheGing32
    10.18.09

I love Taylor Swift. She is an amazing artist and is awesome in concert. She really loves her fans.

• brittanibarques By  brittanibarques
    10.06.09

i agree with you all

• dreamstar2380 By  dreamstar2380
    09.23.09

love this Cd. shes one of those artists I dont have to be scared to play around with my kids in the same room. very well writen songs.

• meramsey By  meramsey
    09.21.09

This CD is great! My 8yr old is in love with Taylor and just had to have us download it to her MP3 player!! Worth it to buy!

• melsplace By  melsplace
    09.17.09

She has a lovely voice very talented young lady..