Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• Atiyya1 By  Atiyya1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This was a good product but the color that I received was brown, and with my brown skin tone it did not show up well. It was a very smooth product. I will have to try black!

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I received this in my P&G kit and I really love it. It has its own sharpener so that was a plus. I also like how smooth it goes on. I didn't have the run with this eyeliner that I normally have with others. It came in expresso which is a color I love so that was great. Got many compliments on how nice my eye makeup looked. Thanks P&G

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Its ok. It glides smoothly but it doesn't stay put all day like some other brands but for the money its good.

• adrian10104 By  adrian10104     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This eyeliner is wonderful! It is long lasting, goes on smoothly, and the color is great. I really like the fact that you don't have to worry about a sharpener as you just twist the pencil tip up as you need it. I also like how it has the smudging tip right at the other end. Out of all of the different eyeliners I have tried, this has been my favorite. Now if only they would offer a white one, it would be absolutely perfect!

• njf288 By  njf288     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love how easy it was to go on and it didn't smudge off I like how it looks on my eyes

• llautar By  llautar     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

my step daughter wears a lot of eyeliner. She said she loves this and it went on well. Lasted through out the day. It's a winner

• gububird By  gububird     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

It went on very smoothly. It's fantastic. I love the espresso color! very rich in pigments.

• amyw1981 By  amyw1981     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Very easy to use this eyeliner. I really like that it comes with a built in smudging tip.

• klassy_25 By  klassy_25     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I liked the way this went on, wasnt really my color as i prefer black, but overall great product

• LARAGDOLL By  LARAGDOLL     SheSpeaks Tester