Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

Love Taylor Swift. She is fresh & she is appropriate for all ages. Her album is always playing in my car!

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    11.11.10

If I have to hear 1 more song about a breakup or sob story I am going to puke in my mouth....I loved her at first but now she is getting on my nerves, every song sounds the same she is so pitchy, I am sorry but I am not a fan of this CD and it's pretty sad when my 11 yrs. old daughter doesn't like her anymore....she hasn't won any awards lately I don't think and that should tell you something right there....

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    11.07.10

I LOVE this album!! I got the platinum edition, and the new songs she put on there are great! I love that she can relate to almost anyone!! She is fantastic!! Plus, the videos she put on there is fun to check out!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I love her so much, she is my idol, and her music is wonderful. every time i play it i always get happier.

• lindseyhawkins By  lindseyhawkins
    06.03.10

Swift doesn't have a great singing voice, but her songs are catchy and fun...this makes them fun to sing in the shower and car!

• ciaobella57 By  ciaobella57
    04.27.10

Taylor Swift is awesome. Not only is she a fantastic singer on the album, she is also very good live.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    02.16.10

very much like her first album. very pop country. my favorite it you're not sorry.

• Sayrah88 By  Sayrah88
    02.15.10

I think she's just okay.There's nothing great about her voice or her song writing.But I do agree she is a good role model and I hope she stays that way.Personally I only enjoy a few of her songs.Most of them are so teenybopperish it makes me want to vom.

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

Taylor is a wonderful example of great American Music, I have found many of my husbands friends also love to listen and sing along with her music. I look forward to hearing more from Miss Swift as she matures her music can only get better with her age.

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

LOVE her music! She is very talented & I am looking forward to hear what she has to come.