Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam Review Page 24 of 24 | SheSpeaks

• Gadams By  Gadams
    10.02.11

Love this product! I have had my bottle for 3 yrs or more. When empty add 10% dawn dish soap fill the rest with water and you are ready to go again. Works great!

• Midurimom By  Midurimom
    09.29.11

I love it. It's the only dish soap I buy and love the foam pump. The bottle stays clean and you don't have to touch it with dirty soapy hands.

• jamilea By  jamilea
    09.29.11

It is a good product and very convenient with the pump attached but it is just as easy to use an old hand soap pump and fill it with dawn from a large bottle. It is also cheaper to do this.

• BrandiLin By  BrandiLin
    09.13.11

I feel that it works, but so does the original. I don't think I would but this kind if it weren't on sale.

• monicana By  monicana
    09.06.11

I LOVE this stuff! My kitchen is never without it. I love that I can put one squirt on a sponge and wash off all the dishes from dinner. It is great on grease and rinses well. I just wish it came in different scents. The only problem I have is that even though you can buy the bigger refill bottle, you still have to replace the pump bottle often. The pump quits working correctly. I wish they would fix that. I might just buy a foam bottle from Williams Sonoma soon. And then I will just buy the big refill bottles.

• joaslo By  joaslo
    06.27.11

Worked great, but I prefer the liquid Dawn.

• MiEliDavis By  MiEliDavis
    04.13.11

This is definately a MONEY saver! Easy to do with any brand of soap, but I think Dawn is the BEST!!!!!

• cnhfernando By  cnhfernando
    03.10.11

Highly Recommend!! I will never use any other dish soap again! This is by far my favorite dish soap ever! I was introduced to it by my mother-in-law, and ever since then I have not used another! It really makes the dishes super clean and not feel greasy! And just one pump of the soap on a sponge last for a long time!

• yenta1957 By  yenta1957
    01.18.11

This REALLY works as states! Great on dishes not done immed! Plus helps enviroment

• Shelbs By  Shelbs
    09.24.10

I love it. it smells great and good to use