Taylor Swift Fearless | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Disregarding my opinions of her personal life, I'm going to say that Taylor is... a mediocre singer. Yes, she sounds lovely on her albums (I mean, what singer doesn't?), but that's largely thanks to autotune. If you've ever listened to her live, you know what I'm talking about. She has undoubtedly improved her singing ability, but it's still not as amazing as... oh, you know... Adele. Rihanna. Lady Gaga. Anybody, really. I love her songs, and I love her [edited] voice, but her songs are so repetitive and whiny... I just find her extremely hypocritical. My favorite tracks on this album: Love Story, White Horse, Fearless, and Change. (This last one isn't about boys!!)

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Taylor Swift annoys the bejeesus out of me. Plain and simple.

• angeldotcom By  angeldotcom
    12.16.11

I think she is awesome you never hear anything bad on her like you do most of them she is a good role model there needs to be more like her. I had saw her on a show last week she set a gold when she was very little what she wanted to do with her life she had her mother to take her to Nashville and see went door to door passing out her music.They said she was turned down time after time but she still did not give up. I think our kids need the drive in them she has. I love her songs and the words are powerful and strong.

• momto2indeegirls By  momto2indeegirls
    12.05.11

A wonderful roll model, not only for young artists, but every individual out there. She is a very talents young woman....great album.

• nanshep4 By  nanshep4
    12.03.11

love love love this album! taylor is such a talented person! is doesn't matter what mood i am in these songs are always a favorite to listen to!

• valerie520 By  valerie520
    12.03.11

this is the first cd that my oldest daughter, age 5' asked for and which I happily purchased. We recently saw TS in concert and again, pleasantly surprised and happy with a ggod, clean family show. I love TS too and have purchased another cd and am ready for this to be a favorite for years to come.

• cayce0628 By  cayce0628
    12.03.11

I love Taylor! Age doesn't matter when it comes to her music. I always find myself singing her songs!

• theprincessr By  theprincessr
    11.21.11

Taylor does a great job putting together an album. I love the personal aspect she brings to each of her songs. This isn't my favorite album by her-- there are a few songs that drag-- but I love the emotion that she pours into everyone. All in all well worth the trip to the CD store.

• spitts49 By  spitts49
    11.02.11

I love this girl. I don't care what anyone says about her. She is great.

• wel21l By  wel21l
    09.30.11

I don't think to much about her or her music it is al the same about young love and lost.

• Nataliechristine By  Nataliechristine
    09.26.11

My 6 year old daughter absolutely loves singing to her Taylor Swift CD. She was invited to go to her concert at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Ma and she had a ball !!! Favorite songs are Speak now, and Enchanted. I love that her lyrics are not racy and no, they are not probably for six year olds, but appropriate for my daughter.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.19.11

I am not a fan of country music but I was told Taylor Swift was pretty awesome. My 5yr old LOVES her and her music so I decided to buy the album. This is one of my best albums. I became a fan instantly. Taylor has an amazing voice and all her songs are catchy and you can relate too. I recommend this album to everyone. To me its more of a "pop" album than country .