Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling Squares Review Page 24 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• Kerlley By  Kerlley
    12.07.09

I'm not a big fan of peanut butter & chocolate candies or bars, but this brand truly captured both tastes and blended them together. Neither of the tastes was overpowering the other. The squares were rich and melt in your mouth good.

• bulldoglover By  bulldoglover
    12.07.09

These were great and loved the cute wrapping they came in. My son and I devoured them in 5 minutes. YUM!

• kristiebadger By  kristiebadger

yummmy, yummmy, yummmy

• cnarita By  cnarita
    12.06.09

I like both the chocolate and the peanut butter. I like the fact that it has a little peanut crunch to it. I think they are delicious! Thanks for the samples!

• girlymom926 By  girlymom926
    12.06.09

Just the right balance; not too sweet, but sweet enough. The peanut butter taste was not too overwhelming. I like the portion size too; it's just enough to kill a craving!!

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    12.05.09

These are totally sinful!! Delicious!! Can't wait to buy these!

• Marcela By  Marcela
    12.05.09

The chocolate was good, but I would not say it is that much better than cheaper brands. I expected it to stand out a bit more from the "regular" brands. In my opinion, it did not.

• mamakathi By  mamakathi
    12.05.09

I received my "samples" today of the Ghirardelli Squares - Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling :) We thought the squares were perfect - right combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter filling! Will definitely purchase this product for a couple of people on my Christmas list!

• Rebecca251 By  Rebecca251
    12.05.09

I liked the mouth-feel of the smooth milk chocolate in combination with the slightly crunchy, peanut-ty peanut butter filling. However, I am more partial to dark chocolate, so pretty much any Ghirardelli square with dark chocolate is my preference. Thanks for letting me sample them, shespeaks!

• laura1jane By  laura1jane
    12.04.09

I signed up for the survey. So they didn't cost me anything. Don't think I would buy them for myself.

• 2boysmother By  2boysmother
    11.30.09

They are very good and tasted like a better quality Reeses peanut butter cup. I would have like it more in dark chocolate.

• gracepap By  gracepap
    03.10.09

These rock! LOVE them. Wish they were cheaper though. Also wish there were more in the bag! LOL.

• whataslacker By  whataslacker
    03.05.09

I did not care for these. I, like a few others here, thought the chunky peanut butter did not go with the smooth richness of the chocolate. A smooth meltaway type of peanut butter would have worked better for them in this thin format. I'll stick to their caramel squares even though my preferred flavor is peanut butter.

• mlhager648 By  mlhager648
    03.03.09

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum! Oh, and did I say yum? Seriously, they have the best chocolate ever and I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate together and have been waiting for them to do this combo! PERFECT!! I love it!!

• emilyfd By  emilyfd
    03.02.09

I like them.A nice treat.