Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 23 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.22.16

With my profession, I am not always able to leave my desk until the last possible moment. If a restroom is unavailable, Always Discreet works fantastic. I have also used these at the gym. They are very absorbent. My problem is relatively minor so these are just the right size. I received a free sample from SheSpeaks.

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.21.16

I liked this product will buy in the future a very good product

• ccgirl By  ccgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.21.16

Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners are always discreet and perform to expectations. They are comfortable and absorb they way they are suppose to. They stay secured onto the panties , no shifting. I would definitely purchase Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners

• nodeerhere By  nodeerhere
    01.21.16

I really liked this product. It was discreet and comfortable. There was no odor and it absorbed well. It was easy to remove unlike my current product that is ruining my panties.

• hamster_mom By  hamster_mom
    01.21.16

They really work well as a liner but they don't stay put on panties for more than a couple of hours. They do bunch and pull off of underwear when I pull down my pants to use the toilet. They are very absorbent and would be great if they stuck a little better.

• darholley By  darholley     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.21.16

I really liked the Always Discreet Ultra thin liners . They are very comfortable to wear and for such a thin liner they really have great absorbency. They stay in place and don't bunch up on you. Another great product by Always. I will definitely recommend this product to others. I got a sample from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• Dsaraliz By  Dsaraliz
    01.21.16

I The item not too long ago and it's Very thin and comfortable .

• CROBUTKA By  CROBUTKA
    01.21.16

thin and comfortable. stays put and absorbent. great product

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.21.16

These pads are light and thin. I almost forgot I was wearing one. I like that I have something just in case of a leak. They adhere nicely and stay put. I received a free sample from SheSpeaks and Always Discreet.

• catclan By  catclan     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.21.16

Always Discreet Ultra thin liners are very good, comfortable and as expected from the Always product line. I would use in the future. I received a free sample from Always.

• WENDYMARIE1 By  WENDYMARIE1     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.21.16

I love them! What I was surprised about was that package of LONGS from them are SMALLER than the regular length?? No matter! I will buy the regulars from now on. They protect and hold up well! I received a free sample of this product from Always.

• TSReed By  TSReed
    01.21.16

They fit well, but still feel like you're wearing a pad. At least you can be confident, though. They are absorbent and do what they're supposed to.

• tumbullweed By  tumbullweed
    01.20.16

was really surprised at the absorbency and comfortable fit and overall protection of this product would definetly recommend

• simbalala By  simbalala     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.20.16

I love the Always Discreet Ultra thin liners. They absorbs good and it is perfect. I received a free sample from SheSpeaks.