Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

It really works great for my face, cleaning it without damaging it. It have simple and pure ingredients.

• momma4life momma4life
    03.16.12

I must have received a different product. I exfoliate OFTEN and this product is not my favorite by far. I felt like the beads were way to big, rough, not may of them. I prefer a fine grain bead with a lot of them. This felt like little rocks instead of a scrub. Disappointed! Thanks for the free product though.

• blascek By  blascek     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.09.12

Great product. No awful smell and no awful feel when using. Seems to brighten up my skin and slough off all those dry flakes. This one is a keeper!

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.09.12

Very good product- my skin feels smooth and refresh. i also liked how there isnt a smell and all the vitamins - LOVE IT

• jewls_her By  jewls_her     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

It felt really nice on my skin. It did not irritate my skin at all.

• CLOSETOHOME By  CLOSETOHOME     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

I like the idea of getting deepened cleaning. it did sting a little but we just got back from the beach so I may be a little sun burned. My husband is trying it next

• dmg2008 By  dmg2008     SheSpeaks Tester

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I LOVE IT

• MadHatter By  MadHatter     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

I am LOVING this so much! it has made my skin feel so refreshed!!!! and the best thing is that I have really sensitive skin so it helped out a lot!!!! first time i used it, I had a little redness, but that faded away the next day so i didn't worry much about it. I will continue to use this product and hopefully recommend it to some friends of mine who also love to try out new products especially when it deals with beauty! thanks so much!!!

• mom_minty By  mom_minty     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

Liked how soft it made my skin but it did take me awhile to get all of the residue off of my face. I regularly use exfoliating facial cleansers and do not usually have this problem. The product did have a pleasing fragrance and cleaned my face very well.

• gunner12345 By  gunner12345     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.08.12

cleaned nice no perfumes to irritate skin

• sweetcents By  sweetcents
    02.24.12

Did not enjoy the facial scrub. Did not smell good or feel like it did a very good job.

• csherman By  csherman     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.12

I scrubbed my face so well with this. Excellent product.