Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage | SheSpeaks

01.31.15

I love these

• bambiluv bambiluv
    01.31.15

I didn't care for these at all. Way to much cheese!

• pennyl By  pennyl     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.11

Johnsonville sausage is the best sausage I've ever tried, and these sausages were just as delicious as everything else I've tried. I used by coupon for a free package, and will be buying more soon!

• nathlexev By  nathlexev     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.24.11

I loved the mixture of the four cheeses in the suasage. They cooked so evenly and were so good! So far this is my favorite Johnsonville sausage

• jazzydaddy By  jazzydaddy     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.11

I love the Sweet , hot and 4 cheese, I was able to try two with my coupons. My grandchildren love the sweet & cheese. Thank you for the coupons.

• funnysmile5 By  funnysmile5     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.23.11

This one is good but not MY favorite but my kids loved them so I would probly buy for them

• susieqtpies By  susieqtpies     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.22.11

This is the perfect sausage to go with pasta! My family loved it and I'm so happy that I tried it! Thanks!

• kimprine By  kimprine     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.21.11

Yummy! My family and I love all of the different sausages!

• turkeybaby By  turkeybaby     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.20.11

Thanks for the coupons-I took the meat out of the casings and fried it up-I used this as a filler for taco meat and for lasagna, it was delicious and my family loved it

• tobyntam By  tobyntam     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.20.11

Loved it!

• papnpip By  papnpip     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.18.11

Thanks for the coupons. We tried these and we were all thrilled with the taste. They were a bit too spicy, but they tasted good. I would love these to come in a mild form. I noticed that the package of plain sausages came in a mild form. I hope they make these four Cheese Sausages mild too. Everyone raved about them. They have the right blend of cheese and tasted great as we put them on soft and very fresh rolls. We usually have hot dogs often and I don't always think of having sausages instead. We will now be adding these to our fun dinner night. I chopped up some green, yellow and red peppers and onions. I grilled them with a tad of olive oil and added them to the rolls with the sausages. Delicious!

• samamfee1 By  samamfee1     SheSpeaks Tester