Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• skartrip By  skartrip
    05.24.09

I really like this moisurizer it is light and never looks oily. Love the way it makes my skin feel.

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    05.22.09

I got a sample of this in my OPRAH magazine, and liked how it felt on my skin. It made it feel smoooooooth. Almost like silk. :)

• heather164 By  heather164
    05.21.09

Oooh I would love to try this stuff. I am always pleased with Cliniques products!

• Joodles By  Joodles
    05.21.09

This doesn't really do anything for me, I already use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and although this does seem to add another layer of moisture, I didn't really care for it.

• maven4 By  maven4
    05.18.09

I've been using this stuff mostly at night... using a little more & treating it as a "moisture masque" - it's great and I LOVE that it's not greasy at all. I love the way my skin feels in the morning!

• pixie508 By  pixie508
    05.18.09

I love this stuff!! I use it every morning, and I don't use much make up. I have suffered w/ eczema since I was a child. I have been using this product for almost a decade, and it has made a huge difference. It keeps my skin moisturized. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I get the biggest size, and it lasts me at least 2 months. It's well worth the money!