Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 22 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• sloaja00 By  sloaja00     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.16

These liners were a God sent! I've never had much of a problem with linkage until just this past month when I got a cold and had several coughing fits. Without these on, I would of had an very bad accident. I will be using these on a daily bases. I received a free sample from Always Discreet and SheSpeaks in exchange for this honest review.

• sschwarz By  sschwarz     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.16

These work perfectly! Absorbent and thin enough to truly be discreet. SheSpeaks and Always Discreet gave me the opportunity to try a free sample.

• karielinnf By  karielinnf     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.16

Being a long time pantie liner user to now trying to Always discreet has been awesome. The really do work for those accidental leaks. These will be my go to going foward. SheSpeaks and Always Discreet gave me the opportunity to try a free sample.

• deansstarr By  deansstarr     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.16

I am a mother to 7 children so over the years my bladder has taken a nose dive in the control department. I've tried various ways to help with the control problem but so far nothing has worked. I already wear liners on a daily basis to be on the safe side but they never quite measured up until I started using the Always Discreet liners. Even though they are thin, which I like, they are absorbent. I was sick not long ago and thankfully had on an Always, not the other brand I used to use, because I had a coughing fit at church and it saved me from some serious embarrassment. The packaging is also nice so I can put several in my purse or wallet without anyone really knowing what it is. I will continue using Always Discreet liners! SheSpeaks and Always Discreet gave me the opportunity to try a free sample.

• tracymessina8 By  tracymessina8     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

I've always used Always brand liners and will continue to buy these. They are small and thin enough that you forget it's there but they are absorbent enough to keep you feeling clean all day. SheSpeaks and Always Discreet gave me the opportunity to try a free sample.

• YJewelle By  YJewelle     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

This is the best liner I tried. Most are not absorbent enough or uncomfortable to wear. This is discreet and very easy to carry. I liked the material and the absorbency. I would highly recommend these to anyone who needs a little extra protection. I received a sample from SheSpeaks.

• KatyBug By  KatyBug     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

I just need a little liner for those moments when I sneeze, cough, or just need a little assurance. The length was perfect coverage. The liner was definitely more absorbent than I anticipated based on it's size. It was easily tucked into a pocket or my purse. My only issue with the product was the scent. I liked it being lightly scented and thought it was a pleasant fragrance without being overwhelming, but my sensitive areas certainly didn't like it. It caused an itchy rash. I received a sample from SheSpeaks.

• Shaval123 By  Shaval123     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

Always is my prefered brand of choice for liners. I really liked the fact that these liners are individually packed so they are portable and can easily be carried in a purse or pocket. I usually use long liners but these were fine and fit comfortably. They were absorbent and worked well. Bladder leakage is only an occasional problem so these were perfect and I felt secure using then I will try these in long to see the difference but definitely going to switch to these liners. I received a sample from SheSpeaks in order to write this review.

• mastrogm By  mastrogm     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

Good fit, thin and absorbent. Comfortable and makes you feel secure. No worries.

• lakegirl513 By  lakegirl513
    01.25.16

Liners have good absorbency and are comfortable wearing.

• zoezach By  zoezach     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

I really like the length of this product and the shape but I do not like the smell. I have this lightly scented ones. Not thrilled about the scent. I just would prefer it to be plain without any fragrance. I don't like to use things that have a fragrance to them for feminine liners. I think they should just forgo the scent altogether.

• bgv1949 By  bgv1949     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

The Always discreet is just that - discreet. it doesn't show, hangs in there and works well. I would recommend it to others and not to worry about it. Very well designed and effective. I received a free sample from Always in exchange for my review.

• kerryleko By  kerryleko     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.16

Thin, comfortable and portable. Fits nicely in your bag. I recommend this product. I received a sample from SheSpeaks and Always in order to write this review.

• starrlyte3014 By  starrlyte3014     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.23.16

Very comfortable & discreet. Great absorbency. Don't stay put well on panties, having a tendency to fall off when using the restroom (even if your not ready/don't need to change it yet). I received a sample from SheSpeaks in order to write this review.

• jenjram By  jenjram     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.23.16

Very impressed with product. I will definitely use these in the future over the basic liners I was using. Great odor protection. I received a sample from SheSpeaks.