Philips Wake up Light | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    02.20.12

I think this is a great innovative product to help you or your children wake up in the morning especially if you have to wake up before the sun is up. I am not a morning person at all but this product has made me feel better in the mornings, which has made it easier for me to wake up. I would definitely recommend this product. I like the different wake up features offered too.

• lw1172 By  lw1172     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.21.11

I've tried the Philips Wake-Up light for two mornings and I love it! I think what I like even more than the light feature is the option to have chirping birds as the alarm sound instead of a buzzer. The light and birds sound is such a calmer way to wake up.

• sweetsali By  sweetsali     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.20.11

I was excited to receive this new product and could not wait to try it out. I was happy with the alternative settling sound to replace music blaring in my ears. I must take pic and forward to family and friends. Most of them are.not morning people and they have to get their own because they are not getting mine.

• jghen78 By  jghen78     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.20.11

so far i have only had mine a few days and I have to say I was surprised. It wasnt a shocking or annoying way to wake up.. it was like waking up at my own time.. great

• escada96 By  escada96     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.19.11

Nature sounds and natural light are so much nicer to wake to than an annoying buzzer. thank you for letting me try this awesome product!

• divanov27 By  divanov27     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.11

I'll start by saying I am NOT a morning person. With that being said, after using the Philips Wake-up Light my mornings have become a lot more bearable. I've started waking up more easily and gently which is not an easy feat for me! I really like the way the product simulates the sunrise which tells my body it's time to get up. I've noticed a gradual boost in energy as well. I'll definitely have to recommend this product to my fellow non-morning people.