Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage | SheSpeaks

01.31.15

I love these

• bambiluv bambiluv
    01.31.15

I didn't care for these at all. Way to much cheese!

• haccoun1967 By  haccoun1967     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.11

Soooo good! I butterfly'd them & threw them on the grill. My whole family loved them on homeade buns!

• jhokaj By  jhokaj     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.11

Our family loves Johnsonville! We use it on the grill, put it in spaghetti! We never have any leftovers! :)

• elainecad By  elainecad     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.11

We had the 4 cheese on hot dog rolls. I grilled then and added toppings. They went over huge. First time I tried them and will not be the last!

• october31 By  october31     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.02.11

My entire family loved the 4 cheese. We simply grilled threw on a bun and ate them up!

• 4roosters By  4roosters     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.11

Yum! After pan frying them, I baked them with tomato sauce and sliced green and red peppers. Served on brat buns and a slice of provalone cheese.

• hareck By  hareck
    03.30.11

Not fond of the spicy sausage so the cheese are absolutely perfect for me. Love, love, love them!

• jcbbdb By  jcbbdb     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.11

I tried the four cheese sausage as a topp[ing on our homemade pizza. What flavor...I didn't ne3ed any other mmeat on the pizza at all....got alot of high fives for this meal! I will be preparing this meal again soon!

• wendyk625 By  wendyk625     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.30.11

Yummy!!! Last night I made Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Sausage with Farfalle pasta and Vodka sauce. I will definitely be making this recipe again! Got rave reviews from the family.

• cmf999 By  cmf999     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.29.11

This flavor of Johnsonville Italian sausages is not my favorite but still it is very good. I like my Italian sausage spicer rather than cheesier. Four Cheese Italian Sausage would be a good choice for people who do not want food that is too spicey yet is very tasty.

• sdchargers30297 By  sdchargers30297     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.25.11

The mild italian sausage was great. We sauted onions and green peppers and put the sausage on rolls. The sandwiches were great.