Aquafresh Iso Active Whitening Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• DaringSpecimen7 DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

This is by far the most refreshing toothpaste I have used.The foaming action is almost instantaneous and reaches every nook and cranny of my mouth.It is also the most minty toothpaste,it actually lasts after spitting/rinsing it out.

• bjae49 By  bjae49
    11.09.09

I've used this as well, and my family definitely loved it!

• angelface041206 By  angelface041206     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.09

I love this toothpaste. The foaming does take some time to get used to though. The taste is great but not over the top. I love how clean and fresh my breath and mouth feel/taste after brushing. I am telling everyone I know about this.

• cherylogle By  cherylogle     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.09

I love this toothpaste. It isn't gritty but it gives a wonderful clean feeling when you use it. I agree with Flstarfish - I wish there was a way to see how much is left. Other than that, it's a great product.

• Shannontish By  Shannontish     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.09

I wanted to mention that unlike other toothpaste, there is no grittiness left behind nor as a gel is there any film left behind that I have experienced with other gels. This product is truely remarkable. The only con I have found was that there is not a window to view how much is left, so you may be left stranded .

• maurasmiles By  maurasmiles     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.09

The new Aquafresh iso-active gel -whitening is a great product. The toothpaste has a light minty flavor without the medicinal after taste that several of the other brands have. In addition, the gel is not too sweet. The foam did feel as if it was cleaning my gum line deeper, exspecially between my teeth. I definitely have noticed how clean my teeth's surfaces still feel; even after drinking several cups of coffee, eating lunch and dinner. My mouth has felt "dentist fresh" all day! =) I feel that this product is definitely worth buying & recommending to others. I also like not having to worry about losing a tube's lid or ozzing mess that tube lids make.