Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• amber414 By  amber414
    07.31.09

I have been using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for years now .I got a sample of this from their counter I'm really not impressed. I 'm a skin type II and gonna stick with the yellow gel.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    07.28.09

The texture n smell is good. But it makes my skin even more dry instead of giving it moisture. It's expensive n doesn't work at all. One star!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.09.09

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I put it on only when i start to feel my skin gets dry, however the cons i have about this product is that its a tad bit too expensive for something so small...

• sdemilyrose By  sdemilyrose
    06.09.09

i love this product! it feels amazing on my skin and it moisturizes well. its worth the money

• eejohnst By  eejohnst
    05.31.09

I love that this absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It's hydrating enough for me in the summer, but in the winter, I need something stronger.

• CaraSpeaks By  CaraSpeaks
    05.30.09

Got a few samples of this from my mom over a year ago. I fell in love with it instantly. I use it before applying foundation in the mornings. Use less makeup and my skin feels great!

• Lenoula By  Lenoula
    05.29.09

This is a great addition to the 3 step system for drier skins since the Dramatically Different products aren't actually moisturizers, they just replace the oil/water ratio you have removed with the first 2 parts of the three step system. I use this after leaving in the refrigerator for about an hour as an intensive mask once a week. I put on enough that it doesn't all get absorbed in and then leave on for about 5-10 minutes then pat off excess. Love it and I have oily skin!

• cynthiak By  cynthiak
    05.29.09

I love clinque,I want to try this product!

• laurie_15 By  laurie_15
    05.29.09

I absolutely love clinque so I'm def going to go buy this product. Sounds like it works real good!

• sfremgen By  sfremgen
    05.27.09

I have always like this product espically because my skin does not feel greasy