e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• smashcakes By  smashcakes
    07.30.10

I love this brush! It is soft and durable and works wonderfully! I have two of them and will be getting a few more!

• Holly_N By  Holly_N
    07.28.10

This is one of the best brushes that ELF offers in their dollar line. The brush is incredibly soft and it packs on the color very well and it also blends your eyeshadows well. It is definitely a must have.

• Spruitt28 By  Spruitt28
    06.22.10

I absolutely loooove this brush. It works just as good if not better than some of the expensive cosmetic brushes. I would certainly recommend the Elf Cosmetic brushes to everyone!

• buggybob7 By  buggybob7
    06.21.10

Just recently bought a few of them at Target. I do want to order more like the sets online. They are affordable and nicely designed.

• mardel By  mardel
    06.20.10

Even though they are only a 1$ I love the e/s brushes! They work well on applying e/s.

• Pseudolatina By  Pseudolatina
    06.20.10

I have to say I absolutely love this brush & use it regularly. It is sturdy, has soft but dense bristles and holds up well to thorough regular cleanings. The size is great for packing on color yet still manages to give you a great crease definition. Every time I place and order with ELF I order another brush so I have back ups when the others are dirty or drying from being washed. I would (and already have) HIGHLY recommend this brush to others.

• kekebrc By  kekebrc
    06.19.10

yes this brush is absolutley perfecto. its $1, its soft and applies really nicely

• leelee04 By  leelee04
    06.18.10

For the price, this brush is wonderful. I have purchased a couple to have in my makeup bag. For one dollar, you can't go wrong.

• mimizcorrea By  mimizcorrea
    06.16.10

very cheap and works well!

• kashibars By  kashibars
    06.06.10

I love this brauh, especially since it's only $1!!!!! It's soft, fluffy and i think it picks up eyeshadows really well. A great tool to have and something people new to makeup should pick up!