e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• mardel By  mardel
    06.20.10

Even though they are only a 1$ I love the e/s brushes! They work well on applying e/s.

• Pseudolatina By  Pseudolatina
    06.20.10

I have to say I absolutely love this brush & use it regularly. It is sturdy, has soft but dense bristles and holds up well to thorough regular cleanings. The size is great for packing on color yet still manages to give you a great crease definition. Every time I place and order with ELF I order another brush so I have back ups when the others are dirty or drying from being washed. I would (and already have) HIGHLY recommend this brush to others.

• kekebrc By  kekebrc
    06.19.10

yes this brush is absolutley perfecto. its $1, its soft and applies really nicely

• leelee04 By  leelee04
    06.18.10

For the price, this brush is wonderful. I have purchased a couple to have in my makeup bag. For one dollar, you can't go wrong.

• mimizcorrea By  mimizcorrea
    06.16.10

very cheap and works well!

• kashibars By  kashibars
    06.06.10

I love this brauh, especially since it's only $1!!!!! It's soft, fluffy and i think it picks up eyeshadows really well. A great tool to have and something people new to makeup should pick up!

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    04.22.10

Definitely one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes! I always find myself turning back to it! I have three I just keep going back for more! Everyone needs one of these in their collection!

• mtpensacola By  mtpensacola
    04.05.10

I just bought a few of elf's brushes. They are all good and I like them except the eyeshadow brush has a clump of very hard bristles in the center and I can't pull them out so it scratches my eyes when held at certain angles. OUCH! All the others are perfect though...

• leslieolivas By  leslieolivas
    03.27.10

I just bought this brush and its great you can get elf in eyeslipsface.com or at target stores.

• hollyann1010 By  hollyann1010
    02.13.10

I absolutely LOVE this brush I use it everyday!! I am going to buy a few more, you can never have enough!!