Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• hhelmreich hhelmreich
    08.24.19

My favorite moisturizer!! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It is a little pricey but that?s the price you pay for excellence! Unlike some moisturizers that I have used, moisture surge never leaves my skin sticky or greasy.

• Kenya820 By  Kenya820
    10.10.11

I have very dry skin. However, when I put on a moisturizer, it breaks out. It is a terrible cyle. This is one of the only few moisturizers that I can use that does not break out my skin. It's very light and doesn't clog my pores.

• pook1222 By  pook1222
    10.08.11

This is my go-to moisturizer. When I'm getting ready in the morning or to go out at night, I love how I can just slather this on and my face does not feel greasy. I also love how lightweight it is; it doesn't feel heavy going on my skin. During the day, I put this on first and then I put on oil-free SPF lotion on top. Some moisuturizers feel heavy and take a while to "soak in" but Moisture Surge "soaks" right in and leaves my face feeling smooth.

• ssteph By  ssteph
    10.06.11

I really like this product. I love how it feels on my skin and it makes my skin feel so smooth.

• colleenolivia13 By  colleenolivia13
    09.27.11

Very good product, works well with my sensitive skin.

• CJ2011 By  CJ2011
    09.22.11

I was concerned when my old standby moisturizer moisture on call was discontinued...but the sales person sugested moisture surge. I love it. I have very sensitive and have found very few moisturizers that work for me. It works great!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    08.12.11

works well, but the little jar doesn't go very far for the price...sad, it's not a truly good value because the jar lasts three and a half weeks, max

• MakeupGeek10 By  MakeupGeek10
    08.09.11

LOVE this stuff! If your skin is exceptionally thirsty then this is the product for you. Moisturizing without being greasy or too heavy on your face but has got the right stuff to get rid of that gross flaky skin! A lifesaver when it's dry out and also makes a great base for foundation.

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    08.28.10

Iv'e tried this and really like it. It has nice plumping effect.

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

i have to say that i am a little disappointed with this product it made my skin burn not cool but it then made my skin feel so soft after that

• napuahaku By  napuahaku
    07.10.10

Nothing falls short with this product! It goes and smooth and clean and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy at all.