Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• CJ2011 By  CJ2011
    09.22.11

I was concerned when my old standby moisturizer moisture on call was discontinued...but the sales person sugested moisture surge. I love it. I have very sensitive and have found very few moisturizers that work for me. It works great!

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    08.12.11

works well, but the little jar doesn't go very far for the price...sad, it's not a truly good value because the jar lasts three and a half weeks, max

• MakeupGeek10 By  MakeupGeek10
    08.09.11

LOVE this stuff! If your skin is exceptionally thirsty then this is the product for you. Moisturizing without being greasy or too heavy on your face but has got the right stuff to get rid of that gross flaky skin! A lifesaver when it's dry out and also makes a great base for foundation.

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    08.28.10

Iv'e tried this and really like it. It has nice plumping effect.

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

i have to say that i am a little disappointed with this product it made my skin burn not cool but it then made my skin feel so soft after that

• napuahaku By  napuahaku
    07.10.10

Nothing falls short with this product! It goes and smooth and clean and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy at all.

• superduperscooper By  superduperscooper
    08.14.09

This is one of the best Clinique products. Oil- free,non-comedogenic, and never has caused my sensitive, and breakout prone skin ANY issues. I always had issues with other oil free moisturizers. They didn't give me ENOUGH moisture. This one is perfect, and I would recommend it to anyone. My only issue with it is the price. I find myself paying for it, because I haven't found another product that works near as well.

• KatyEllen By  KatyEllen
    08.14.09

I am currently using the thirsty skin relief clinique moisturizer. I would be interested in trying this before buying a new moisturizer again.

• amber414 By  amber414
    07.31.09

I have been using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for years now .I got a sample of this from their counter I'm really not impressed. I 'm a skin type II and gonna stick with the yellow gel.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    07.28.09

The texture n smell is good. But it makes my skin even more dry instead of giving it moisture. It's expensive n doesn't work at all. One star!