Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. Best primer I've had.

• trinidarkie1 By  trinidarkie1
    05.28.09

I absolutely love this product. I am a makeup artist and my make up has to stay on for a very long time for most gigs, and this is the only thing that has ever worked. I wish though that they had it in another package because I use disposable wands for application on my consumers in order to be hygenic. The length of the tube as well as the width of the opening are too long and too narrow respectively. The formulation works well, and lasts an okay amount of time, I would like them to consider putting this in a tube that can be squeezed out, but would prevent the product from drying out.

• Robshee By  Robshee
    05.23.09

Love this product ! It really does keep my shadow in place, even the cream shadows do not crease. I did find quite a bit left inside the tube so I just dig it out using the tip of a thin brush. Waste not, want not.

• eatsleepbreathefashion By  eatsleepbreathefashion
    05.01.09

I do not wear eye makeup without first applying Urban Decay's Primer Potion. It is an amazing product that essentially absorbs oil, preventing the dreaded crease that often appears halfway through the day with eyeshadow alone. Another problem often experienced with eyeshadows is that the color one sees in the packaging is very rarely the color that one sees once the color is applied to the eyelid. Primer Potion magically makes any eyeshadow color brighter and truer, so the color you see is the color you get. This makes Primer Potion a standout against other eyeshadow primers. This product was recommended to me by a Sephora employee, which made me a bit wary. However, after applying a heavy dosage of shadow atop a coat of Primer Potion, and stepping out of a steaming shower with my makeup completely intact and flawless, I was sold. Another application I use this product for is to aid in concealing pimples. When applied under makeup, it absorbs excess oil, helping to dry out the blemish, and adheres to the concealer, completely eliminating redness. Urban Decay makes two versions of Primer Potion, Ultra-Sheer Nude, and Champagne. I have only used the Nude. The Champagne is brand new and looks as though it would ass a hint of sparkle to anything applied over it.