PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• pjane38 By  pjane38
    03.07.09

I agree - it is not strong enough. We have a black lab and we hate to cut nails. We thought this would be great. But it just doesn't work as well as expected. We do have a dremmel and we joked about using it, but never have. I do not recommend.

• Momwithpower By  Momwithpower
    03.06.09

It does not work that well. I have a mid size dog, and it takes too long to file the nails down. I would not recommend this to anyone.

• lilamy659 By  lilamy659
    03.06.09

I work in a department store and have had a ton of these returned. The customers say they are too slow and the animals wont sit for that long.

• jamicinc By  jamicinc
    03.06.09

I absolutely love this thing! Do NOT use a dremel. Take it from me, if you don't have the right revolution on that thing, you will burn your dog....try it on yourself if you don't believe me! My dog sits still for this one! Grooming nails is now fun for both of us! You just need to make sure you get the right size for your dog...if you get a small pedi paw and have a large dog, of course it's not going to work! I bought the one for medium dogs. (my dog is a miniture schnauzer).

• cutepea By  cutepea
    03.06.09

I love mine! Works great on my older dog. She is so fussy in her old age, hair cuts, manicures etc(not like when she was younger).

• talianfly126 By  talianfly126

At my Petsmart they sell extra files... 12 for 10 bucks i believe

• hadesgirl By  hadesgirl
    03.05.09

This works pretty well the only problem i have is keeping my cat still while i use it/

• lilbit58 By  lilbit58
    03.05.09

I took the time as the vidoe showed to introduce this to my "Furkins" they sit and let me grrom their nails with NO problems..the problem I have with it..is simply ORDERING more rings if file! wht can't the simply sell the extras in the stores and make it easy on us??

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    02.28.09

I bought this for my doberman...she HATED it. It wasn't too loud but I think for big dogs it just isn't strong enough. If they made a stonger one I would try it again...good concept, just not good for large breeds.

• Stephm094 By  Stephm094
    02.27.09

I bought one for my dog. But she is scared of it. Even though its not very loud she still hates it, so back to the nail clippers for her!