PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• jamicinc By  jamicinc
    03.06.09

I absolutely love this thing! Do NOT use a dremel. Take it from me, if you don't have the right revolution on that thing, you will burn your dog....try it on yourself if you don't believe me! My dog sits still for this one! Grooming nails is now fun for both of us! You just need to make sure you get the right size for your dog...if you get a small pedi paw and have a large dog, of course it's not going to work! I bought the one for medium dogs. (my dog is a miniture schnauzer).

• cutepea By  cutepea
    03.06.09

I love mine! Works great on my older dog. She is so fussy in her old age, hair cuts, manicures etc(not like when she was younger).

• talianfly126 By  talianfly126

At my Petsmart they sell extra files... 12 for 10 bucks i believe

• hadesgirl By  hadesgirl
    03.05.09

This works pretty well the only problem i have is keeping my cat still while i use it/

• lilbit58 By  lilbit58
    03.05.09

I took the time as the vidoe showed to introduce this to my "Furkins" they sit and let me grrom their nails with NO problems..the problem I have with it..is simply ORDERING more rings if file! wht can't the simply sell the extras in the stores and make it easy on us??

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    02.28.09

I bought this for my doberman...she HATED it. It wasn't too loud but I think for big dogs it just isn't strong enough. If they made a stonger one I would try it again...good concept, just not good for large breeds.

• Stephm094 By  Stephm094
    02.27.09

I bought one for my dog. But she is scared of it. Even though its not very loud she still hates it, so back to the nail clippers for her!

• haygirl77 By  haygirl77
    02.26.09

I like this product for my Bulldog. At first my dog was scared but she got used to the noise and lets me use the pedipaw. I would reccomend this product to a friend with trained dogs.

• ticklemeusilly By  ticklemeusilly
    02.26.09

I went out and bought it because I thought it would be so wonderful, and then I was very disappointed. Both of my dogs were terrified of the noise and would not sit still for it, so it became a wrestling match with them trying to calm them and show them it was not going to hurt them, and still, it was a no go. We never got them to let us to trim their nails with it. Then I thought ok, I will try the cats, well that too was a no go, if I thought the dogs were afraid, the cats were terrified...they climbed up me and were out of there. So overall, it was a complete waste of money for us. I gave it away to my sister to see if her pets would let her try it, she had the same results, then she gave it to a friend, and so on. I have lost track of it now. But you get the point...I think it is a waste of money, unless you are willing to sit on your pet to hold them down and force them to get their paws trimed.

• sbuttercup By  sbuttercup
    02.24.09

I heard a lot of bad things abotu this and decided to not buy it! My dog does not like the traditional clippers at all! Maybe I will have to borrow my stepdads dremel and try that!