Boppy Nursing Pillow | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

Love the Boppy pillow

I love my Boppy nursing pillow. I've had two throughout my three kids; it is an absolute must have. Especially if you are a c section mommy like me. It makes breastfeeding so much easier! You can also use it as a way to prop up baby and use it as a seat, or just a way to hold baby. I love it. I'd highly recommend getting a couple covers.

• heather164 By  heather164
    05.21.09

I used this thing religiously when my daughter was little. I used for everything from breastfeeding to letting her nap on it on top of me. As she got older I used it to help her sit up, and now that by daughter is 3, she uses it like a neck pillow! Awesome!

• lilmegra By  lilmegra
    05.15.09

I loved my boppy when my son was a newborn. I breastfeed and it was the only comfortable way to get him held up to do so. Now that he is bigger it worked good to sit up and play with toys. But in all the most valuable use i got out of it; my son has reflux so i would lay it in bed and then lay him at on it so his upper body was elevated and it worked wonderfully i love it

• colieblack By  colieblack
    04.28.09

I have used this with my current three children and plan on using it when my little girl is born in August. I have breastfed but never used it for that. My first son spit up all the time and propping him up in the boppy helped so much. I also used it to kinda pad each of the others from their older siblings.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    04.27.09

I Loved our Boppy when my daughter was bottle feeding. It is so useful! It really gave my arms a break. Plus when my baby got older we used it for play time for support when she was learning to sit on her own. I would recommend this to anyone who is expecting .

• Jasnet By  Jasnet
    03.25.09

Loved it! Even DH loved to use it. I found DD was a fan of using this as support (rather than the Bumbo) for when she was sitting up on the floor.

• amy0901 By  amy0901
    03.14.09

I LOVED the Boppy! I could not imagine breastfeeding without mine. As an added bonus, we used it all the time when our daughter got older. It worked well for tummy time, being propped up on her back, and then when learning to sit.

• yawkar618 By  yawkar618
    03.12.09

no diggin this product like everyone else! i couldn't breast feed so i couldn't use it for that... she hated it for tummy time and trying to use it to help her sit up... now i'm stuck with a boppy pillow that i can't use for anything! at least it came with a free subscription to parents magazine!

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    03.11.09

I wouldnt have been able to survive breast feeding without this pillow!

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    03.09.09

This was the most used baby gift we received! I love it for nursing, and for tummy time. My son hates being on his tummy on the floor, but doesn't mind using the Boppy pillow for tummy time. I highly recommend this product for everyone!!

• ajgara By  ajgara
    03.07.09

Use it daily to nurse my baby. Soon I won't need it for nursing because he is getting bigger. It is great for tummy time.