e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• corallips By  corallips
    10.26.10

quality and price, makes this product amazing!!! must have one in my make up collection and another one in my purse.

• XxkmbvxX By  XxkmbvxX
    10.25.10

I LOVE this brush. I like the design of the brush, but the best part is it only costed me $1.00. The brush is so soft for only costing me a dollar. It's one of my favorite brushes I have ever used. It's so easy to pick up the eyeshadow that your using. I use this brush everytime i put on eyeshadow. Truely amazing.

• Twinkle-Lyn By  Twinkle-Lyn
    10.16.10

This is an awesome brush especially for a $1! I've had mine for a year now; it has held up great and I love it. I use it everyday!

• sarawara By  sarawara
    09.19.10

Great brust for being a just a dollar! However, sometimes mine falls apart between the wood and metal. I just put it back together but what do you expect for a 1$ brush.

• chess925 By  chess925
    09.16.10

This brush is great quality for the price! I used to use Q-tips to apply my eyeshadow, which work okay. Tried this brush out as it was only $1 and I have ditched the Q-tips! More cost effective than Q-tips and works much better!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.03.10

this brush is so cheep and amazing! i love it! it blends so well and its soft! i would buy this again and again!

• smashcakes By  smashcakes
    07.30.10

I love this brush! It is soft and durable and works wonderfully! I have two of them and will be getting a few more!

• Holly_N By  Holly_N
    07.28.10

This is one of the best brushes that ELF offers in their dollar line. The brush is incredibly soft and it packs on the color very well and it also blends your eyeshadows well. It is definitely a must have.

• Spruitt28 By  Spruitt28
    06.22.10

I absolutely loooove this brush. It works just as good if not better than some of the expensive cosmetic brushes. I would certainly recommend the Elf Cosmetic brushes to everyone!

• buggybob7 By  buggybob7
    06.21.10

Just recently bought a few of them at Target. I do want to order more like the sets online. They are affordable and nicely designed.