Dunkin Donuts Coffee | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great coffee! Cheaper than Starbucks. I would recommend.

• jmaciej1 By  jmaciej1
    10.14.09

i love dunkin donuts but its way more expensive then my regular brand of coffee.. i buy myself dunking donuts coffe once in a while when im at work, but if im home i prefer folders or nescafe

• Britnev By  Britnev
    10.12.09

I LOVE Dunkin Donuts coffee and luckily it is now available where I work. I was told that they put a little bit of salt in the coffee prior to brewing and this helps add to the flavor. When I make it at home, it never taste quite like it does from the store.

• AngelFlying By  AngelFlying
    10.10.09

Had to fight my daughter off the mug of Dunkin's I'd made!!!

• silhouette74 By  silhouette74
    10.08.09

I love this coffee, nothing compares to this one hands down in my opinion and it makes the BEST ice coffees!

• mooresimba By  mooresimba
    10.06.09

I received a free sample of their coffee and it does have a great taste, but I still stick with our usual brand because of taste and price.

• emac79 By  emac79
    10.04.09

When my husband brought home Dunkin Donuts coffee instead of my regular Folgers, I was a little intrigued. I knew this cost way more than our usual stuff, and I was hoping the taste would follow suit. It did! It is rich and full-bodied and not bitter (we have tried the French Vanilla and the Regular Roast). I can even drink a cup without creamer (which I never do). We now buy this in bulk at Costco (much cheaper) and freeze what we are not using for the week to make it stay fresh. Cup after cup tastes delicious. I don't think we will ever go back to other coffees.