Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• ssmoussalli By  ssmoussalli
    10.27.11

I love this product perfect for my dry skin

• gmel1987 By  gmel1987
    10.27.11

I LOVE this stuff! My sensitive skin does not break out and my face feels soft and smooth.

• Samson2000 By  Samson2000
    10.26.11

I like the way this product go on, however my skin feels tacky after a while.

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    10.26.11

Wonderful! It glides smoothly onto skin.

• lilmisscareyanne By  lilmisscareyanne
    10.26.11

i work stocking at a major retailer. the air is really dry and the moisture surge works great as an extra step in the three step system

• klenartz By  klenartz
    10.26.11

Perfect for adding moisture without adding oil. I have combination skin. I need moisturizer in the morning but am oily by the afternoon. I use this in the winter as an added bump in moisturizing for my skin. It goes on light, feels great and doesn't make me oily.

• kaysee1323 By  kaysee1323
    10.18.11

This is a great product . It leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh .

• Kenya820 By  Kenya820
    10.10.11

I have very dry skin. However, when I put on a moisturizer, it breaks out. It is a terrible cyle. This is one of the only few moisturizers that I can use that does not break out my skin. It's very light and doesn't clog my pores.

• pook1222 By  pook1222
    10.08.11

This is my go-to moisturizer. When I'm getting ready in the morning or to go out at night, I love how I can just slather this on and my face does not feel greasy. I also love how lightweight it is; it doesn't feel heavy going on my skin. During the day, I put this on first and then I put on oil-free SPF lotion on top. Some moisuturizers feel heavy and take a while to "soak in" but Moisture Surge "soaks" right in and leaves my face feeling smooth.

• ssteph By  ssteph
    10.06.11

I really like this product. I love how it feels on my skin and it makes my skin feel so smooth.