Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. Best primer I've had.

• junconventional By  junconventional
    09.05.09

I got the supersize - my next purchase will be the "sin". Don't forget to cut your bottles open because there is still a lot of product inside. Get one of those lipgloss tube (with brush) to put it in!!

• katlynnmil By  katlynnmil
    08.21.09

The most amazing eye shadow primer I have ever tried I have a large and travel size so i can always have it with me. It is amazing by lasting all day and bringing out deeper colors of the shadows.

• Sjbutterfie By  Sjbutterfie
    08.07.09

I just bought a eye shadow quad at Sephora which came with the primer potion from the urban decay kit & it worked wonderfully. My make up is hard to get off though when using a primer which is good sometimes because if I don't feel like taking off all of my make up I can get up in the morning and put on my foundation and leave my eyes be.

• amber414 By  amber414
    07.31.09

I discovered this product couple of years ago and absolutely love it I have tried many high end eye lid primers since then but I always come back to this one.Recommended it to 5 of my friends and they are hooked on it too.

• MyNewestAddiction By  MyNewestAddiction
    07.07.09

i was skeptical at first... didnt wanna spend the money on a makeup product that wouldnt even be "seen" but as soon as i caved in and bought it.... i have never looked back... absolutely the best investment in eye makeup!

• eduffey By  eduffey
    06.28.09

I love this stuff but it runs out too quickly and seems like the tube should last longer. But it works well, even in the summer when your out in the heat

• MakeupAddict510 By  MakeupAddict510
    06.12.09

This is amazing. I use it everyday! I've tried so many other brands of base and this is by far the best I have ever tried!

• 33IMME By  33IMME
    06.12.09

0MG..This product is great. A lot of people talk about it and use it as their primer. I love it. It really helps my eyeshadow stay on longer!

• marieszuka By  marieszuka
    06.02.09

I love, love this stuff! It's like glue for eyeshadow - but not in a gross sticky way. It's like glue in that the shadow glides right on and stays on without any ugly crease marks halfway through the day.

• LovesAdvice411 By  LovesAdvice411
    05.30.09

This is a great product, worth the money!