Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent | SheSpeaks

• Jennifer61220 Jennifer61220
    06.10.15

I heard several great things about this from a friend who got it. She let me use a few to try. I must say I was very satisfied.

• AquaticMeadow AquaticMeadow
    06.05.11

I have enjoyed the convenience of the gel packs, but there have been several times that I find them in the bottom of my dishwasher broke open with the gel gone but more of the product and packet still there. I feel like I am 50-50 on it working when I use them. I do love the cleanliness of my dishes when they do work.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.12.14

I just purchased this and really am impressed with how clean my dishes were when I took them out of the dishwasher. My dishwasher still requires me to use JetDry. But love that I found another Cascade product that works!

• melissa77 By  melissa77
    08.27.14

When I use the dishwasher I make sure its with 2 in 1 cascade action pacs.

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

Awesome product!

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

Love these little pods. I just pop them in my dishwasher and my dishes come out clean every time!

• kerriannekay By  kerriannekay
    06.25.14

This product worked great for cleaning my dishes! It left the dishes clean most of the time , I would say 90% of the time. However about %50 of the time it would leave a residue on my glasses and on the side/bottom of my dishwasher.

• meandn By  meandn
    05.16.14

Over the years, I have used many different brands and types of diswasher soap. When I got a sample of this partiular product. and used it, I was sold! It does a beautiful job of cleaning my dishes and glasswear and leaving them sparkling with no cloudy residue.

• augie3333 By  augie3333     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.16.14

worked well

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

Excellent product, but the liquid is just as good and cheaper.

• alethiaztruth By  alethiaztruth
    12.31.13

Although a bit pricey, I only use this brand because it is fantabulous! My dishes get clean and rarely do i have a problem with the pack not dissolving or compartment opening. Just wish they offered coupons more often (as they do, but just rarely).

• Ditto2010 By  Ditto2010
    12.31.13

Love the ease of the gel packand thought it did a good job, but not sure it cleaned any better than a cheaper brand. Super handy, and great for having my kids start the dishwasher, no worries about spills! The good thing is if you do want to use them you can find coupons.