Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• Jynxy144 By  Jynxy144
    05.19.19

Super fun

This game is hilariously fun and can be played for hours. Kids and adults alike love it.

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    05.15.19

Very fun to play and entertainingly hilarious!

I love apples to apples its absolutely hysterical, i love playing it with family or even with friends and some wine it will make you laugh your butt off guaranteed 👌

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

Best game EVER!

Such a fun game for the whole family to play. You can get some real hilarious card combinations! I do recommend removing all the war related cards, as those seem to be a bit of a downer when you are playing with someone that may have served our country. I didn't think to remove them until after we started playing. It seemed like one of our friends that had served in war got EVERY stinking war related card. I could tell it bothered him a bit so I removed and tossed them. I definitely recommend buying the add-on decks!

• KrazyKatFreebies By  KrazyKatFreebies
    03.13.19

Fun Family Game

This game is great for game night with family. We love playing it and always have a lot of fun with it!

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    03.08.19

Great Game

My family has had 'family game nights' since I was a little kid. We recently got Apples to Apples to try something new, and it did not disappoint. Once we all got into the swing of it, we didn't realize we had been playing for hours! Great game!

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

what a fun game, a must have in every household with children!

• grazz5 By  grazz5
    12.14.18

Great Game for Family Game Night!

This game is great for game night with friends and family. Listening to the answers keeps us laughing all night long.

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz
    09.28.18

Fun

This is a fun game to play with a bunch of people, especially on a rainy day!

• GlendaC By  GlendaC
    08.31.18

My family loves Apples to Apples and we use it on Friday's when we have Free Day in our Homeschool. As well as take it to Family Game Nights as it has become one of the most requested games.

• deidremelvin By  deidremelvin
    08.23.18

Fun Game To Play

Before playing this game I thought it was wacky. Once I played the game I really enjoyed it. I should definitely buy the game and play with my son