Movie Enchanted Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

04.11.11

Cute movie

• Sugarpuff By  Sugarpuff
    03.20.11

When this movie came out, I was instantly excited for it, since I am an Amy Adams fan, but as I got into it,I fell in love! I loved the characters, the plots, and of course ... the music! It's such a fun movie and my daughter and I watch it all the time still. She loves princesses and she loves to dance and sing to the music, as do I. All in all a great movie! Cute, funny, family fun!

• happyjen By  happyjen
    07.24.10

When my daughter got me to rent this one and watch it with her I really didnt want to. I thought it would be stupid but ended up really liking it! Great movie to watch with your daughters!!!

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I liked this movie but by the end i was wishing it was over.

• enksmommy By  enksmommy
    01.25.10

Cute movie. Girls liked it, Sweet story. Nice to offer a "romance" that is clean and appropriate for younger kids.

• ruthhill74 By  ruthhill74
    11.03.09

I loved it! Disney, please make more movies like this. This is what we want! Music, romance, and good clean fun! And a villain to boot!

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.11.09

This is such a good movie. The music is awesome and it's so cute and funny! You have to see it!

• amy0901 By  amy0901
    03.14.09

Cute movie, my daughter loves it (4 years old) but I agree that the end can be scary for kids. Overall, we loved it.