OPI Lipstick Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• connieh30 By  connieh30
    10.26.11

Great product. Does not feel "fake and cakey" like some others do.

• stobbeharris By  stobbeharris
    10.26.11

I really like to be able to match my lipstick to my nail color. Thanks OPI for helping with this issue, many cosmetic companies do not carry many nail colors to match lip shades.

• pjvano By  pjvano
    10.26.11

I love the nail polish and now I love the lipstick. I just have two colors but can't wait to try them all. Another amazing OPI product.

• donnamcqd By  donnamcqd
    10.26.11

Absolutely love this product. I don't wear lipstick to often, but when I do, this is my product choice.

• alowe92865 By  alowe92865
    09.19.11

LOVE this product the color selection was amazing and it didn't leave my lips feeling sticky or dry.

• XOhugsandkissesXO By  XOhugsandkissesXO
    08.24.11

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!:) SO PIGMENTED AND LIGHT. GREAT BUY:D

• tweetybird2 By  tweetybird2
    07.14.11

'i love the smoothness of opi lipstick and the colors are great with my complextion

• kapley By  kapley
    01.13.11

This is a great product. it had a nice texture that seemed to really feel smooth on my lips! It wasn't sticky feeling or rough like some brands! I was really impressed with this product and loved all the colors they have to offer!

• himabindu108 By  himabindu108
    12.10.10

i want to try a new lipstick...i heard about this product and many of my friends also suggested ... i will go and buy one for me

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    09.02.10

They are truly great lipsticks. They are easy to apply and the color payoff is amazing!

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

Sorry, I accidently clicked one star, but then it looked like I didn't think the product was good, and I do have faith in it. I've never tried it before, though. There is never any really cool reds like that one in the stores in my somewhat crappy hometown. I really want to try it and request a free sample, if possible. Tha nks so much, and the product looks really pretty on the screen. I'm sure it is! :)