Showtime Dexter Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• xxpunkstar6xx By  xxpunkstar6xx
    01.07.13

twisted,morbid, and addicting. i even got my husband hooked!

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.05.13

If you just give this show a chance you will be hooked! I've gotten 10 different people hooked and waiting for the season 8. This show is so captivating and you really learn to love the characters! Give it a go and you won't be disappointed (unless you dislike sex, some violence and a lot of language.) Haha, id say that's want make it so awesome

• hkvest12 By  hkvest12
    01.05.13

This is currently my favorite show on Showtime right now! I am completely obsessed with the character involvement and even though there are many different characters, they producers and writers do a great job highlighting everyone. I am very sad that this is going to be the last season (season 9), but it will not disappoint!

• petroke By  petroke
    10.15.12

My husband chided me into trying this series. After hearing the premise of the show I thought it was quite vulgar and not something I would like because its hard to relate to a freakin serial killer. Yet by the second episode I was hooked, very well written and the mix of humor and drama is perfect!

• sbjfap2 By  sbjfap2
    10.13.12

Best.Show.Ever. I can't believe that this show still is as awesome as it is after so many seasons. This is the one and only show that keeps my interest enough that I do not multi-task as I am watching it, and sit on the edge of my seat the entire time!

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

for some reason, i didnt get time to watch the last two seasons. but from all the episodes i HAVE seen, this is one of the best shows i have watched ever.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    04.23.11

I love this show! Can't wait for the next season!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    04.07.11

this show was amazing the first season! and has been in steady and rapid decline since then.

• texas_chic2005 By  texas_chic2005
    02.17.11

One of the most intrigueing and entertaining shows in a very long time. The drama of Dexter's situation captivates and does'nt let go. I have sat and watched multiple seasons back to back without ever becoming dis-interested. I would definately recommend this show for any adult, but please be a responsible parent and do not allow your child to watch. The subject matter is beyond what a child can understand, so it may just appear to glorify murder.

• maroonedonmars By  maroonedonmars
    01.27.11

One of my favorite current tv shows! I own the dvd sets which i have rewatched several times. The series has well developed storylines, based on the book series by Jeff Lindsay. Eaxh season is great forbdifferent reasons. I love the Ice Truck Killer playing with Dexter in S1, "Bay Harbor Butcher" and crazy Lila in S2, Dexter making a friend or foe with Miguel in S3, Trinity and the finale of S4, and S5 showed Dexter becoming a different person. S5 was my least favorite, but I'm hoping that since he is "free" again, the next seaon will be like the earlier ones. Still need to pick up and read the books!

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

I love this show. I own all 4 seasons & I am always rewatching them. I love the plot...I love the characters.

• avasmommee007 By  avasmommee007
    11.20.10

Absolutely brilliant-the characters, the script, the "props"-I am absolutely addicted to this show. I just cannot get enough of it!!!!!!!

• stefaniek99 By  stefaniek99
    04.12.10

I was sure I would not like this show since I hate blood and gore. But this show is simply brilliant. The story line, the acting, everything! Every episode keeps you guessing and makes you really think. I cannot wait until season 5, especially given how season 4 ended. WOW!

• CarlysMommy By  CarlysMommy
    04.12.10

I have to say that I was really disgusted when I first heard about this show a few years ago knowing that it was about a serial killer. However, I heard somebody saying it was really good so I decided to watch and I've been hooked since the first episode. I love Dexter! I didn't have a chance to watch for a while so I had the last few episodes of last season saved on my DVR. I just finished up watching them a couple weeks ago and I won't say what happened but I was totally blown away. I can't wait to see the next season but we cancelled our Showtime so I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD and get it from Netflix. Dexter is, by far, one of my favorite shows to watch!

• haydee10 By  haydee10
    02.22.10

Big fan of this show. Each season gets better!