Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller | SheSpeaks

• KellyLM By  KellyLM
    11.21.11

I actually sell the Baby Jogger City Mini. I love this stroller because it is lightweight, making it great for travel. Has an easy fold, making it perfect to hold baby in one arm and fold the stroller with the other. It also functions like a full service stroller giving you plenty of storage underneath and a great recline for sleepy kids. There will be a new City Mini GT which will be introduced February, 2012 that will give you all terrain mini tires...

• zsw91505 By  zsw91505
    09.09.11

Best stroller ever! We went through three strollers before getting this one. We rented it while at WDW and fell in love so when we got home we bought one of our own. Now with two kids there was no question that we would upgrade to a double.

• Jesiflint By  Jesiflint
    01.25.11

I have the double and I absolutely love it, I was really worried I would have a hard time getting through doors and isles, but we haven't met a door we cant fit through . I did not like the belly bar and tray, the tray never stayed where I put it. But the stroller 5 star a all the way.

• claudinew By  claudinew
    09.18.10

We use this stroller for travelling because it is easy to fold. It is a bit heavy though if you are travelling alone with your child. It's manueveraility is good, but not as good as a Bugaboo.

• alaskajamaica By  alaskajamaica
    09.18.10

I have the double stroller and it is fabulous. Light weight, super easy to close, canopy goes all the way down, and I can push it w/ one hand easily.

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

I first noticed this stroller while at Walt Disney World and took it for a spin. It is so smooth and folds easily. We have a Phil and Ted Vibe for two but In wanted something a little less bulky when I just had the little one with me. We made the mistake of buying the Joovey and In wish I would have purchased this instead.