Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

Its better to shop online

I dread going into the stores, because of their ridiculously long lines. Yes the prices are cheap, but not worth standing in line for an hour or more. I go in there unless I absolutely have to. I do go to there vision center. They have great eye doctors. I only shop on their website now.

• Christlike82 By  Christlike82
    06.23.16

I love Walmart

I love shopping at Walmart. Mostly everything you need is from pet fish to frozen fish! Yes some employees can be rude but that's just not Walmart but all stores.

• Leahmom By  Leahmom
    05.06.16

One quality Walmart store

I have only been in one Walmart that I can say was an enjoyable experience. The employees were helpful, and the store was tidy and spacious. Most Walmart stores I have found lacking in these areas.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.03.15

Walmart is usually my first choice because of prices. What I do not like is the attitude of some of the employees. They have about a dozen lines and most of the time there are only 4 open; that has to change. I spend more time waiting in line than I do shopping.

• mary79 By  mary79
    10.31.15

Okay, so I have been to many Walmart stores from Michigan to Georgia and what I have found is some are good, some not good at all. For instance, you couldn't pay me to step foot in the Walmart in Sterling Heights, MI (Van Dyke/14 mile) again. But Sterling Heights has another location I never had a problem with, and where I live now in Big Rapids, MI, I don't mind going in that Walmart at all. It's clean and the employees are friendly, I even have a favorite cashier.

• candries By  candries
    10.07.15

• Laurenrae3045 By  Laurenrae3045
    10.06.15

Honestly Walmart is my favorite place to shop! I can ALWAYS find everything I need at a decent price! The only bad things about Walmart are the rude employees (probably because they're not happy working there) and the long lines when it comes to checking out!

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.03.15

walmart has decent prices but they never seem to have the same thing i like two weeks in a row lol its kinda like the dollar store. and the produce is not very fresh

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

They are really one of the most convenient stores with the best . I bet you can go anywhere and have a wal-mart less than an hour away

• angelinafalcon413 By  angelinafalcon413
    08.11.15

Walmart is not my go to unless I really have to. There are never enough employees to help a customer and lines are long. They are not good at the register when I use a coupon and online purchases require $50 which is more than there competitors!