Dove Rich Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    07.19.12

I'm a chocolateholic and trust me you will also after indulging in these delicious treats!!!!!!!!!!

• kristipye By  kristipye
    07.18.12

I love these! The chocolate is creamy and the almonds are nice and fresh. Since they are made with Dove chocolate (and it's so yummy)--it's easy to enjoy a few at a time without overindulging.

• stargayzr By  stargayzr

delicious...thats all I can say

• KimW62 By  KimW62

Yummy!!!

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    07.18.12

I'm a justified chocoholic and am partial to dark chocolate. I found these to be delectible. I like the bite of dark chocolate and the smoothness of almonds. These were wonderful!

• pgodson By  pgodson
    07.18.12

These are so good, I pick some up and hide them for myself whenever I can! Especially when I make a trip to Walgreens without my kids!

• chiduy By  chiduy
    07.17.12

I've been eating Dove Dark chocolate for years, so I was happy to see the version that includes almonds. The smooth rich taste of dark chocolate remains, in addition to the crunch of the almonds. I, however, would prefer the chocolate layer thicker.

• richlady By  richlady
    10.09.11

Amazing- I love these.

• Kristi By  Kristi
    02.14.11

These are my guilty pleasure. Everyone knows not to touch my Dove chocolate. I have three every night before bed.

• nahhxnep By  nahhxnep
    10.10.10

omg this taste amazing its like chocolate heaven i always want to have a secret stash just for me :)

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

I love it yum

• steph1 By  steph1
    08.16.09

I actually do not care for dark chocolate but I LOVE these chocolate covered almonds.