Dove Rich Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds | SheSpeaks

• WeiserAcademy WeiserAcademy
    12.05.12

I love Dove Rich Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds. They are absolutely delightful and great to serve guests at partys or just enjoy as a special treat when I am reading a good book.

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    12.05.12

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    11.19.12

Love at first bite

• derryberry By  derryberry
    08.28.12

Dove chocolates are already amazing, but add crunchy almonds and it?s simply irresistible! Dove chocolate is sensuously smooth, deliciously decadent, and flirtatiously fabulous!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.22.12

liked these, they melt a little quickly in your hands, but it was hot this summer too :-)

• tja1967 By  tja1967
    07.19.12

Love dark chocolate and love almonds! Delish!

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    07.19.12

I'm a chocolateholic and trust me you will also after indulging in these delicious treats!!!!!!!!!!

• kristipye By  kristipye
    07.18.12

I love these! The chocolate is creamy and the almonds are nice and fresh. Since they are made with Dove chocolate (and it's so yummy)--it's easy to enjoy a few at a time without overindulging.

• stargayzr By  stargayzr

delicious...thats all I can say

• KimW62 By  KimW62

Yummy!!!

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    07.18.12

I'm a justified chocoholic and am partial to dark chocolate. I found these to be delectible. I like the bite of dark chocolate and the smoothness of almonds. These were wonderful!