Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 2 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• TheMobilityMom By  TheMobilityMom
    06.22.16

flavor in a bottle

This is one of my favorite drinks to get when I am unable to get to Starbucks. It is a full flavor drink that leaves me satisfied. I like when they are on sale and I can stock up. Definitely my go to drink.

• LadyAvon By  LadyAvon
    05.25.16

Lightweight

It's a little weak. Could add more flavor! Priced high.

• Dollydog By  Dollydog
    05.24.16

Love this drink! It's a very cool way to get your coffee fix on a hot day! Very yummy and refreshing.

• tasha46126 By  tasha46126
    05.22.16

I did not like this drink it was way too strong of a coffee flavor for me i like my coffee to taste sweet.

• jgreenhood By  jgreenhood
    11.24.15

Love the flavor, but not the sugar. I personally try to stay away from sugar as much as possible. Although these do taste great they are just too sweet for my taste.

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.22.15

Great for on-the-go mornings for me and not too pricey

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

It may not be the blended version like Starbucks, but this product never seems to fail. Flavor is good, and there are so many different varieties to choose from. Try put it in the blender with a little ice, or pour it over ice with some whipped cream. It'll taste like a real blended frappacino.

• MamaHerr By  MamaHerr
    08.19.15

LOVE these drinks! Such a simple way to get your Starbucks fix in right at home. I drank these all throughout high school and college!

• Nono79 By  Nono79
    08.18.15

I absolutely love these drinks. Priced very fairly. Just wished they come up with a few extra flavors.

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

Love Starbucks Frappucino bottled drinks! So convenient at work for a quick pick me up!

• Burch3 By  Burch3
    07.12.15

The best on the go coffee! I want one everyone I see it in the store. It is so delicious.

• tired4mommy By  tired4mommy
    06.05.15

The best iced coffee when your on the run and can't get to Starbucks. The price is also nice on the wallet.

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    02.28.15

If you're craving Starbucks and you're nowhere near one, this will do in a pinch. It's not as good as what you'll get when you go to to get a fresh brewed cup, but it's a good substitution.

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

Love love love! I'm so glad you can buy these in the store in the four pack which is so much cheaper to buy than going to Starbucks. Just wish they had more flavors.....

• twinmom4 By  twinmom4
    11.24.14

I love this drink it compares to the actual companys drink. im glad i can get them in the grocery store at a decent price