L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Cassmari By  Cassmari
    10.27.11

I have this in Adventurous and love it. The only thing I don't like is how light the colors actually look on the skin.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Like this shadow, the colors are awesome and very diff which is nice! But i wish they came in a single shadow Because some of the combo dont work for me but one does!! Overall nice shadow!! Love

• Smgssg By  Smgssg
    09.23.11

I did not like this product. I found it hard to apply and blend and it crumbled very easy. I am in my 40's and I thought it made fine lines very easy to notice.

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    06.06.11

Very pigmented. Lovely color selection. Would probably be more practical depotted as the packaging is rather bulky. Has a mirror in the back and a small spongetip applicator which can be useful at times but for the most part it just takes up unecessary room. It's rather expensive for a drug store item but it's worth it. More worth it when its on sale.

• RandieConlon1 By  RandieConlon1
    03.02.11

OMGoodness!!! I love love love this shadow. The colors are so bright and stay that way. By far one of my top 5 drugstore favorites.

• samamfee1 By  samamfee1
    02.17.11

If you want your eyes to pop. This will do it.

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

The colors were not nearly as vibrant as they looked in the container. Plus they didn't blend very well.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.18.10

I was a little disappointed in this eye shadow. I have it in a green duo and felt like the colors did not go on as pigmented as I expected. The shadow stays on well but just isn't what I was expecting.

• keandra90 By  keandra90
    10.20.10

This eyeshadow is so great it is extra pigmented its a great exchange for mac eye shadows I love it

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

I got this thinking it would be brilliantly bright. The color came out pretty, but soft. I was disappointed.

• Bu-T-QeeN By  Bu-T-QeeN
    08.28.10

Mac is great but the eyeshadow let me down a little.... mainly because I prefer my eyeshadow not to be so powdery.....

• faerica7 By  faerica7
    08.27.10

I do personally use HIP, as they do have a very blendable and smooth application, and good color payoff, but when using a good primer, the cheaper Elf and LA colors shadows perform just as well for me. If I LOVE a color I buy it, I would not purchase just for the brand though.

• bethbr00tality By  bethbr00tality
    08.17.10

My boyfriend uses and LOVES these! I'd compare them to Urban Decay eyeshadows. The colors are amazing and very pigmented (use a primer if you're having problems). I don't personally use them, as L'Oreal tests on animals, but I can vouch for their staying power & color payoff because my boyfriend does use them.

• ITZthemusic By  ITZthemusic
    07.23.10

I'm OBSESSED with these eyeshadows, I own almost every set! Some are more pigmented then others, but with a good primer, and a couple coats i call it good!

• naikgee By  naikgee
    07.13.10

I have the HIP eyeliner in Eggplant. It's smooth, soft and goes on very easily BUT the pigmentation is just not enough. You have to apply at least 3 times to actually see the pretty eggplant color. I still like the product.