Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• firegal50 By  firegal50
    07.06.14

i love this product i use it makes my hair soft and smells grate

• Selhorst1989 By  Selhorst1989
    07.06.14

I love the smell of this product! It feels wonderful in my hair and there is nothing else like it!

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Leaves hair soft but I was told by my hair dresser that it's the worst product for your hair. I was bummed

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

This product works great to detangle and the smell is good and lasts well, but like all other pantene products after a while it feels like it leaves a residue on my hair. I definitely lost volume within a week of using it.

• kristen_mami By  kristen_mami
    06.07.14

I used to really love this stuff. I thought it was really helping my hair because my hair was so smooth directly after my shower but all is was doing was creating buildup on my hair.

• lillyanasamaroo By  lillyanasamaroo
    06.06.14

I've heard some relatively good reviews about this product but for me personally it's honestly a bit overrated. As much as it gives your hair that extrea "umph' and loads of volume that we all love, it tends to leave my hair very dry and brittle. I also realized that this product made my hair more prone to breakage as it caused my ends to split more than usual. It might actually be good on some hair types but for thin, dry hair like mine you'd be better off with a mild shampoo and conditioner.

• Annakiv By  Annakiv
    06.03.14

I use ALWAYS Pantene for my hair,all the products shampoo,conditioner,maske...the besdt for my hair

• JdMdAm By  JdMdAm
    06.02.14

I received a free sample of Pantene pro v repair & protect shampoo & conditioner, I love the way it makes my hair feel, I have very thick and long hair and this product made my hair feel smooth and soft all day long. I also like the fragrance it was not to over whelming.

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

I have tried this....and I can honestly say I do not like the way it leaves my hair...it feels not soft...

• gailwell By  gailwell
    04.22.14

I use this now and its fairly hydrating and leaves my hair smooth and soft.

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    04.14.14

I received a free sample of Pantene Repair & Protect shampoo and conditioner. Both products are fantastic in many ways: my hair felt great after one use, they both smell amazing, and the shampoo lathered well - always a bonus. I was able to brush through my hair with minimal tangles, and my hair was shiny, soft, and manageable. Thanks for the sample Pantene; I will be purchasing this product!

• ElephantGirl23 By  ElephantGirl23
    04.05.14

I used to use Pantene all the time, but it's really not a good product for your hair overall. At first it's nice, and it smells good. But this product is full of heavy waxes that weigh down your hair and eventually leave it dry and gross. Over time it tends to do more harm than good. The "silky" feeling does not last.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This product leaves my hair greasy, limp, and feeling weighed-down. I don't like it at all, even though the smell is wonderful.

• pulmprincess By  pulmprincess
    08.14.13

Did not like this product for my hair. It left my hair very dry. Only reason I am giving this 3 stars is because I found a better use for it. It works exellent as a shaving cream. It soften the hairs for easy removal and legs felt soft and smooth afterwards. I didn't even need moisturizer after.

• GoDucks By  GoDucks
    05.08.13

Pantene conditioner is AWESOME! I've found that the shampoos are ok. But the conditioner rinses out completely and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.