Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

4.2
              Rated #16 in Shaving & Hair Removal
499 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Venus Razor I love this razor it gives such a smooth shave and no worries about knicks and cuts. Perfect for that summer time fun.

Razor does a great job the first time I love the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor as it does a great job getting off all the hair without having to keep going over the same areas. I find it doesn't scratch my skin as I shave-I do recommend this product!

Very good razor!!!! P.s. this product leaves no razor bumps.

Breeze- Good Product Absolutely Love it. I have very sensitive skin as well as thick hairs on my legs and under arms.,so most razors are my enemy! Ionly rate it a 4 because I don't get very many uses from it.

Decent razor, didn?t give me any issues and I used with soap. I have very sensitive skin and this worked well for me.

Works Well Works pretty well if you lather up with soap first. I did get a couple of nicks when I used less soap. Overall it's a good razor and I was satisfied with my purchase.

I use these for myself and my daughter's! These are probably one of the best razors I have found so far! They never leave my legs cut up like some razors do. And I love the way my legs feel after using them!

I liked it at first but after a second use it made my skin a little irritated and red. I would use this as a last choice

Great Razor I love all Venus products! This particular razor works great! Leaves you with smooth legs. Also lasts for quite a few shaves👍

Best Razor Ever Made I honestly believe this is the best razor out there. U don't need shaving cream or anything, just water. It leaves your legs silky smooth. Will continue using this product as long as they keep making them.

i would recommend Pretty sharp and smooth. I would suggest this product. I personally don't even have to use shaving cream with this.

these do the job but it is overpriced. Try dollar shave club instead!

All star product I've tried several different razors but this one is one of the best I've used recently hands down go to product if you like a super close shave gets every hair stays sharp for a long time no cuts or nicks I was really surprised when it worked like a five blade razor it wasn't expensive great quality try it I'd buy this again

Smooth I like this disposable razor. I get a smooth shave where I need it and it does not feel like I am shaving with Sandpaper. I have bought razors and the first time I use them, I feel like they were dull. NOT Venus.