Stouffer's Lean Cuisine

Stouffer's Lean Cuisine

4.1
              Rated #103 in Frozen Foods
41 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I feel like I really have to look long and hard to find one of these I love...there are a couple though.

I am pretty picky with my frozen meals but Lean Cuisine definitely has a handful that I absolutely love...I also love that they are lean so I don't feel guilty eating them :)

Much prefer these over smart ones. Same points, better flavor. Love the cabonara.

I like some of these meals. I wish for the sodium content in some of these you can actually taste some salt! Some need to have more flavor for the high sodium. All in all not bad for the better ones!

I take these meals in my lunch when I do not have left overs to pack. They have a good flavor and the price is resonable. Muche better for my health and my wallet that eating at one of the fast food places while at work during lunch. They are quick and easy and allow me to have time to walk on the treadmill or outside while at work. If you are trying to maintain weight or lose weight these meals are a good choice.

Generally the best of the diet frozen dinners; I buy them and stock up when they are on sale (usually 5 for 10) which is fairly frequently.

I keep these in the freezer at work - so I can eat them anytime - they are good.

Lean Cuisines can be hit or miss, it really depends on your motivation to stick with these products if you're looking for a quick healthy fix that limits your calories and portions, then I recommend it. However, it's not always the most satifsying, depending on the meal...I've enjoyed the cheese ravioli and the steamable pastas with mushrooms. Sometimes the sodium content can be off putting, but all in all, they are pretty good.

I love that there are so many options! Great taste, easy and quick to make, plus the obvious health benefits.

I eat Lean Cuisine meals quite frequently. I tend to eat a lot of junk food, so I like that I can have a quick & easy healthy meal. I like the Cheese Ravioli, & Cheddar Potatoes with Broccoli the best.

I love Lean Cuisine and have probably tried each and every dish they have and only disliked one or two! So easy to count calories and are quick to nuke for lunch.

I have always been a fan of lean cuisines. It's my go-to frozen dinner option.

I especially like the Oriental type meals. Very tasty. One of my weekday healthy lunch staples. Quick to prepare and easy to eat at my desk.

I have tried several, but not a big fan of frozen dinners in general. However, the spring rolls are to die for!!! I refuse to share them with anyone else. They are so full of flavor and a great quick fix after shopping etc. Actually I would use any activity as an excuse to eat them!

Started eating Lean Cuisine as an incentive in Jan. to March this year to receive free insulated lunch bags and been eating them ever since. There are so many varieties that you never get bored. However they are a few really didn't like. the meatloaf is really small and I didn't like the sandwich with soup combo's (also not enough to fill you up). That said- Loved the pizza's, panini sandwiches, Penna Pasta meal, and the Chicken Mediterranean.