Coca-Cola Coke Zero Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

I like this version of coke but it tastes a bit flatter than diet coke to me.

• rhycesmom By  rhycesmom
    09.19.14

I am a coke lover. However, this drink is not something I would choose to drink or buy when I am in need of a coke emergency. I know that Coke Zero has no calories but I think it has no taste as well. It lacks taste. To me, it seems bitter. It leaves an after taste.

• Dutchess5513 By  Dutchess5513
    09.19.14

It's ok I am more of a Pepsi girl myself' but if it's unavailable I will settle for coke

• MSBUTTAFLY By  MSBUTTAFLY
    08.18.14

LOVE my coke zero. It is the main type of soda bought in my household.

• carolynbeachocean By  carolynbeachocean
    05.21.14

If i do drink any pop in the summer I love drinking this I find it quenches my thirst more then most and it tastes way better then pepsi for some reason.

• Whiteguyontheinternet By  Whiteguyontheinternet
    05.18.14

A good drink for those who want to be healthier but still want to drink soda

• michelle2006 By  michelle2006
    05.17.14

Coke is bad for you but so addicting. Never tried coke zero .

• sambo87 By  sambo87
    05.03.14

Coca- Cola is terrible for you in the first place, and so is coke zero (ASPARTAME). It's alright if you really want a coke but I mean you might as well drink the regular one.

• dhermenitt By  dhermenitt
    05.02.14

This is my go to drink. Tastes almost like the real thing.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    04.13.14

ok taste. I like it better than Diet Coke

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

If Coke Zero tastes more like regular Coke than Diet Coke does . . . then I wouldn't like the taste of regular Coke!

• kimkimsjourney By  kimkimsjourney
    10.01.13

I buy this if my usual diet soda isnt on sale... I like it better than regular diet coke... but it has a funny taste to it - i think it tastes a little flowery - not strong flowery like violets candy or anything - but different lol

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    05.04.13

I love it and could drink it all day

• Amyjo81 By  Amyjo81
    05.04.13

I am a coca cola freak. I seriously can't get enough of the stuff. But in trying to be a little healthier I tried to switch to Coke Zero. Blech...it has a weird after taste. I went back to my classic Coke and just decided to attempt moderation.

• crissyharden By  crissyharden