Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

My sister told me to use this on my stainless steel pots and pans to clean and shine them. They looked brand new when I was done. This is also good to use on your stainless steel sinks!

• TnGrnEyez By  TnGrnEyez
    02.20.15

Love this stuff!!! Burnt on? Stuck on? This will get it gone!! I've used it for years!!

• mstheraputic By  mstheraputic
    02.13.15

Works great on surfaces that scratch easily. I use it in sinks, tubs and sometimes toilets!

• CalamityJane By  CalamityJane
    02.13.15

It works to get most stains out but I couldn't get it to work on hard water/mineral stains.

• ladyp3 By  ladyp3
    02.13.15

I needed to get some rust off of my counter and a lady in Walmart suggested I purchase this. It worked and I use this now to get all kinds of stubborn stains out. Great product!

• tamaranoble By  tamaranoble
    02.09.15

amazing product! I clean the tough stuff with this. gets the scraps outta the tub the boys get from their toys scrapping the sides... takes it right off!!!!

• SHOPPINGDAZE By  SHOPPINGDAZE
    12.16.14

I had a sink that I thought was ruined when I moved in. My mom recommended this. My sink looks like it is brand new! It removes rust, mold, odor and more. I will never be without it.

• Mckenna_1444 By  Mckenna_1444
    08.19.14

We just installed new quartz countertops and were told by the manufacturer that this is the only product that we should use on them to keep them lasting a long time!

• katfos By  katfos
    06.24.14

• ZigZag450 By  ZigZag450
    04.22.14

We found this item while googling online! We decided to order it and I will not ever change back! It's absolutely the best for cleaning up anything! We had a few scratches on our ceramic kitchen sink and just a few sprinkles of this and non scratch pad and they were gone! Keep in mind that these were recent scratches...not sure how we'll it would work on old stubborn marks from a long time ago...still won't hurt to try! You won't lose anything but a few scratches or be left with a product that you can use to clean stove top, stainless steel or just about anything! Great product!!!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

Generations of my family have used this product and swear by it. It cleans so well, and gets everything to a sparkling shine. Cheap & works efficiently. This is a product you need to have in your cleaning set-up.