Maggie Moos Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• swankysuey swankysuey
    12.13.11

I love Maggie Moo's ice cream! Their pistachio and banana ice creams are my favorite starters for adding in all sorts of yummy things.

• rodeorebelgurl By  rodeorebelgurl
    10.02.11

i love maggie moo's. only go here when i have a good coupon. they are a little pricey.

• Brandywww By  Brandywww
    06.29.11

We have a Maggie Moo's here, I like the ice cream, but it is expensive.

• rutushri By  rutushri
    05.30.11

wow this ice cream is really nice and my all familys favorite also it has creamy and smooth tecture its really mouth watering.

• mysagelo By  mysagelo
    05.24.11

Over the Christmas holidays, I got the best flavor at Maggie Moo's... peppermint. It had yummy chunks of gooey peppermint. Boy, I wish they offered it every day!

• hayness3 By  hayness3
    05.14.11

I love love LOVE Maggie Moo's! My family usually goes about twice a month. We all have our rotating favorites. I get carrot cake with Teddy Grahams added in....Unless I get the mint and dark chocolate mixed together with brownies added in. My daughter is a faithful Strawberry Skydive fan. My son likes whichever flavor has the brightest colors. Because the servings are so large and we live about 30 miles from the nearest store, normally we will order our flavor of the moment by the pint so we can take it home and enjoy at our leisure. The ice cream is always excellent as well as the service. One of our favorite family treats!

• lawstudent By  lawstudent
    05.04.11

The red velvet special flavor is amazing! All ice cream is expensive these days - this is just in line with the market

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.28.09

I signed up on the Maggie Moo's website and got a coupon for my birthday for a free "regular" cone. This consisted of a plain waffle cone with 2 scoups of ice cream. It was soooo good! I don't know if I will go again unless I get another coupon though because this "regular" cone normally is $4.75! The ice cream was very creamy and good but it was in my opinion very pricey!