Coca Cola Diet Coke Plus | SheSpeaks

• smittey By  smittey
    12.28.11

My husband drinks Diet Coke so I got him Diet Coke Plus and he did not notice till I said something. he loved it and so did I.

• ahorn27 By  ahorn27
    11.21.11

I am a Coke 0 fan always. I am diabetic so I have tried almost every sugar free drink out there. Including this one. I do not like the after taste of this soft drink, Coke 0 has no after taste. It is my go to drink.

• juliemcgee By  juliemcgee
    11.11.11

I love diet coke plus - used to get it at Target.

• Pansey By  Pansey
    10.08.11

Okay, what happened to Coke, these are awful. We took a couple of drinks and that was enough.

• Lauriet By  Lauriet
    10.06.11

I didn't like it all. After taste is awful and I consider myself a Diet Coke expert! LOL

• Poonam By  Poonam
    10.05.11

its pretty good .. i like the taste of coke .. this is a lill diff but try it once and see

• My3boystdg By  My3boystdg
    10.04.11

love it, great taste for a diet pop

• jess15us By  jess15us
    10.01.11

I love all cokes product's especial this.

• wel21l By  wel21l
    09.30.11

Like others have said it has an after tast . I will go for the diet coke only. also it is the only drink that helps me when I have the dry heaves from the same thins and others , still 16 years after my baby waas born.

• Stinenapier By  Stinenapier
    09.29.11

This started out tasting just like regular diet coke. It had a bitter after taste. I didn't finish the bottle and was slightly nauseous afterward