Mars M Ms | SheSpeaks

• Karlybaby09 By  Karlybaby09

2 thumbs up

M&M Originals will always be one of my favorite candies. I've tried the newer different variations of M&Ms but I haven't found any I love as much as the originals. They make the perfect Ice cream or Cookie topping. They are also the perfect treat for little ones regular chocolate melts quick , the candy shell helps keep things less messy.

• Wizdom39 By  Wizdom39

Best Candy Ever Made!

If you love a great snack that?ll satisfy your sweet tooth, this is exactly what you need for that fix of yumminess!

• jagerwench By  jagerwench

One of my faves!

I have loved M&Ms since I was a child. They are the perfect snack for on the go or anytime. I also love to bake and decorate with them!

• mvalenzuela By  mvalenzuela
    10.16.17

Love M&Ms!

M&Ms have always been my favorite, especially the original milk chocolate M&Ms. They are my go-to movie snack or ice cream topping. At the movies I love mixing M&Ms with popcorn the sweet & salty combo is perfect!