Pampers Easy Ups Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• ohmyitsjen By  ohmyitsjen
    10.12.17

Big girl panties!

I'm giving the Easy Ups a four. I really want to enjoy and love them more but after the last box I bought I'm not too sure. So, my daughter is in the potty training stage. She LOVES how these are "big girl panties" and the cute fun designs (specially Hello Kitty) so it's good that they are easy to put on/pull off but with the last box I bought, The sides ripped TOO easily! My daughter was even frustrated and made me sad. First time I bought these they were wonderful, I don't know what happened it's like the last box wasn't as stretchy. I still love them and will continue to buy though!

• clweldon By  clweldon
    09.27.17

Love them!

I absolutly LOVE the pampers easy ups! Both of my children love the designs on both boys and girls! my kids wear them all through the night with not a single leak!! and they fit so perfect and comfortable with the super stretchy side bands! Thankyou Pampers!!

• momd29 By  momd29
    08.27.17

Excellent Product

These were a lifesaver when it came to potty training all of my girls. They are very absorbent, and we've never had any issues with leaks. They come in great sizes that are comfortable for my children. My kids love the neat designs on the front, and how easy they are to take off and put on. The easy open sides are great for busy parents.

• Katelynh By  Katelynh
    08.08.17

Amazing pull ups

Used for my daughter and absolutely loved! I couldnt use any other pull ups after using these. These seemed alot easier for her to use and go potty by herself.

• auntieofone By  auntieofone