ColourPop Super Shock Shadow Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

keep in a cold area, and sealed good.

I LOVE COLOURPOP. they are so good for their prices. i really enjoy these eyeshadows, they give a great additive to a matte eyeshadow base. i had one of mine unknowingly crack the plastic, and it really dried up, so you really have to be careful with how you store them. but the formula and colors- they work.

• eveu98 By  eveu98
    11.13.17

BEST EYESHADOWS

Such a great product from Colourpop once more. Very affordable and can be bought either individually or in a quad. Regardless, the color pay off is amazing and there are many shades available.

• raaaani By  raaaani
    09.25.17

I got the After Hours eyeshadow pack and man, the colors are so pigmented & beautiful! If you haven't seen the pricing on their products, they are very affordable and cruelty free!

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    08.26.17

Colour Pop Princess

Im a lover of All things Colour Pop! Thier shades, formulas & pigmentation are always on point! They always add new shades and different variations of products. And you always get bang for your buck, thier prices are way beyond reasonable! A must try! You will not be disappointed!

• brandybeauty By  brandybeauty
    07.22.17

Unique

These shadows are unique and beautiful. They are like a gel. The price point is cheap and AMAZING. You get a good amount of product and the shadows blend out PERFECTLY. I'm in love with these. The colors all stand out and they are good for casual looks or going out.

• spaghettogoat By  spaghettogoat
    07.20.17

I Highly Reccomend

These shadows are amazing!!! I bought a six pack called After Hours around two months ago and i'm in love. These honestly may be the best eye shadows i have ever used. They are so buttery and don't leave fall out. I use these on the daily and i will definitely be buying more soon.

• glammm By  glammm
    07.17.17

Cruelty free and long lasting!!

At $5 a pop and being a cruelty free product, this shadows definitely surpassed my expectations. The pigmentation is insane! and the formula itself feels very smooth and buttery. They?re also long lasting ? in fact, darker colors left a stain on the back of my hand when swatching. This product is one of the many that I sincerely adore.

• Romanj00 By  Romanj00
    07.13.17

Color pop fan right here!

I recently have tried colour pop and I'm blown away by the intensity for the price they are! The colors are awesome and I have created very cute looks! Love the colors and the formula.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    06.02.17

My new favorite makeup!

I won a gift card for Colourpop makeup. I never heard of it before so I was excited to give it a try. I LOVE IT! It's my new favorite product. The prices are decent and the makeup is amazing! I love the eye shadow! You only need to use your finger for application and the colors are amazing! I highly recommend!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.03.17

Great Shadows

Like many people, I was skeptical about the shadows, but with my purchase I saw how good they are. I now own 10 of them and they all work beautifully, they are pigmented, they don't have fallout, they go on very smooth and blend without effort; and yes, they do last me all day without fading, smudging or transferring, and they cost $5 USD! There is a reason I bought 10, I don't go through shadow that fast. I have 5 mattes, 4 satin and 1 ultra-glitter. The 5 mattes are Melrose (brown/red rust), I Spy (dusty peach), Head Rush (khaki olive), High Rise (deep olive) & Bill (dusty mauve). For the ultra-glitter is La La (soft copper). And the satins are Mooning (blackened plum with a violet sheen), By My Side (yellow peach with a pink duo chrome flip), Paradox (warm burgundy red) & Moonwalk (rusty orange with a yellow-green duo chrome flip). I love them all, the combo of Moonwalk on the lid and Paradox on the crease is gorgeous; I Spy all over the eye with By My Side on the lid for the pop, it is a soft, simple and feminine look. La La just all over and blended can be a beautiful day look. Moonwalk is also good with Head Rush on the crease. They do have a down side, that personally don't mind, is that they can't be depotted, but like I said I don't mind, I still love them.