Rubbermaid Freshworks | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    01.02.18

Keeping it Fresh!

I keep a snack drawer in the fridge full of things like fresh veggies and fruit with dips these items really work in keeping the snacks staying fresher longer!

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    01.02.18

Keeping it Fresh!

• nesta67 By  nesta67     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.17

Saving Money with Rubbermaid FreshWorks

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love that FreshWorks saves me money because my produce lasts longer and I don't end up throwing so much away! I am a bit amazed at how long cut green and red peppers can stay crisp and flavorful. Not to mention, FreshWorks is super easy to use, has a nice, tight seal and cleans up easily. Two thumbs up!

• Krystin By  Krystin     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.17

Make Your Produce Last Longer

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love these products, they're great for when you're out all day and don't have time to prepare your produce, I also love the fact that they help save money and time. The quality of these containers is fantastic, and I love that they come in various sizes too! Huge win!

• NessaMakes By  NessaMakes     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.17

Great quality and very roomy!

The quality of these containers are above par. I love how thick the plastic and how well it seals! The size and their domed lid is also a plus. It helps keep more whole pieces of produce in there! My produce is still fresh after several days. I also how they stack well together. I am all about having an organized fridge! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• mommadeals By  mommadeals     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.17

Keep produce fresher, save money!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I?m so glad that I was introduced to the new line extension of FreshWorks. To avoid multiple visit to grocery stores, I often buy cooking ingredients in larger quantities. Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers help reduce our produce waste. Great sizes, love the clean look!

• cshirley By  cshirley     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.17

Save Money & Waste Less

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love getting a good deal on fresh produce, but then wind up throwing so much of it away because it turns before we use it. I love that with the Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers, my produce REALLY does last longer. There are sizes that can fit just about anything, asparagus included! We're able to stock up on a good price now and pick up extras without worrying about throwing it all away.

• thepapermama By  thepapermama     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.17

It really works!

I hate it when our veggies get squishy just a couple days after purchase. I want to be able to go to the store less often and keep our vegetables fresh longer. These FreshWorks containers really did work. A great example: We always have basil on hand, but it starts to wilt within a couple of days in our fridge. This time I bought basil, tossed it into the Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver when I got home and it was still nice and fresh 5 days later. I'm sure it would have lasted longer, but we used it all before that. I definitely recommend these containers to to anyone that has been hoping to keep their produce fresh longer. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• Bigmacmom By  Bigmacmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.17

Making Produce Stay Fresher Longer

?This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.? This item is a dream come true for families who eat a lot of vegetables (especially fresh vegetables that don't last long). This product has allowed for our fresh farmer's market produce to last longer than ever before.