Rubbermaid Freshworks | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• nesta67 By  nesta67     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.17

Saving Money with Rubbermaid FreshWorks

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love that FreshWorks saves me money because my produce lasts longer and I don't end up throwing so much away! I am a bit amazed at how long cut green and red peppers can stay crisp and flavorful. Not to mention, FreshWorks is super easy to use, has a nice, tight seal and cleans up easily. Two thumbs up!

• Krystin By  Krystin     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.17

Make Your Produce Last Longer

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love these products, they're great for when you're out all day and don't have time to prepare your produce, I also love the fact that they help save money and time. The quality of these containers is fantastic, and I love that they come in various sizes too! Huge win!

• NessaMakes By  NessaMakes     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.17

Great quality and very roomy!

The quality of these containers are above par. I love how thick the plastic and how well it seals! The size and their domed lid is also a plus. It helps keep more whole pieces of produce in there! My produce is still fresh after several days. I also how they stack well together. I am all about having an organized fridge! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• mommadeals By  mommadeals     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.17

Keep produce fresher, save money!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I?m so glad that I was introduced to the new line extension of FreshWorks. To avoid multiple visit to grocery stores, I often buy cooking ingredients in larger quantities. Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers help reduce our produce waste. Great sizes, love the clean look!

• cshirley By  cshirley     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.17

Save Money & Waste Less

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I love getting a good deal on fresh produce, but then wind up throwing so much of it away because it turns before we use it. I love that with the Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers, my produce REALLY does last longer. There are sizes that can fit just about anything, asparagus included! We're able to stock up on a good price now and pick up extras without worrying about throwing it all away.

• thepapermama By  thepapermama     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.17

It really works!

I hate it when our veggies get squishy just a couple days after purchase. I want to be able to go to the store less often and keep our vegetables fresh longer. These FreshWorks containers really did work. A great example: We always have basil on hand, but it starts to wilt within a couple of days in our fridge. This time I bought basil, tossed it into the Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver when I got home and it was still nice and fresh 5 days later. I'm sure it would have lasted longer, but we used it all before that. I definitely recommend these containers to to anyone that has been hoping to keep their produce fresh longer. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• Bigmacmom By  Bigmacmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.17

Making Produce Stay Fresher Longer

?This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.? This item is a dream come true for families who eat a lot of vegetables (especially fresh vegetables that don't last long). This product has allowed for our fresh farmer's market produce to last longer than ever before.

• girlgonemom By  girlgonemom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.26.17

Great for making produce last

#ad This is a sponsored review. How many times have your purchased produce from the market only to find it rotting a week later? It happens to me more times that I care to admit, but sometimes we just can?t eat our fresh fruits and veggies fast enough. And it?s beyond frustrating to me that I paid for food we can never eat. It?s a race against time from the moment of purchase. Apparently, I?m not alone. As a result of throwing away fresh produce, Americans waste $24 billion worth of produce every year, which is the equivalent of $192 per household.** eeping produce fresh can be a challenge and that?s where Rubbermaid® FreshWorks? containers come in. All you have to do is remove your produce from its original packaging, place the items inside the containers and refrigerate. The containers feature patented FreshVentTM technology which keeps produce fresher up to 80% longer* than the packaging your produce was sold in. The lids on the containers naturally regulates the flow of oxygen and CO2 so that your produce stays in tip-op shape. Each container includes a CrispTrayTM at the bottom to raise your fresh fruits and veggies away from the bottom to help keep produce from spoiling. For the best results, you should refrain from cutting or washing your produce. My romaine would not fit inside the container so I decided to chop it up in an effort to make it fit. I love the three different sizes of the containers we received. The long container will fit items like corn on the cob, asparagus, romaine and the square container is roomy enough to store a good amount of items. The small container is great for carrot sticks, celery and other smaller produce. Rubbermaid® FreshWorks? containers are made in the USA and are available now in six sizes to hold all types of produce:

• Jewell502 By  Jewell502     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.17

Save money and mom guilt!!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. These are a great solution for busy families that need to extend the freshness of their produce. I've been able to gain at least a couple days before my fresh fruits and veggies become less than desirable and in mom time, that's an eternity!!!

• jennifersikora By  jennifersikora     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.17

Rubbermaid makes the best products

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks." I really love how versatile these containers are. They hold up well and are great for stacking and storing veggies and fruits in the fridge. I love how easy these containers make it to meal prep ahead of time. They wash up easily and store just as well in the pantry. I love that there are different sizes available so that when I have small amounts of veggies, I only have to use the small version. The Freshwork containers save you money and basically pay for themselves. They areextremely durable, and I love the fac that they are clear, so I can see what is in them.