Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Essentials Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Shy-shy88 By  Shy-shy88
    06.17.18

This is a must try.

I love all Dove products but this is my favorite by far. It is high end, quick drying, last all day without reapplying and does not leave any white marks on your clothing underarms. This is a must try.

• Amy197612 By  Amy197612
    06.16.18

This deodorant is awesome!

I love the Dove Cool Essentials line. Dove products are always great and this deodorant is a fantastic addition to the products line. Lightly scented and keeps me dry all day. All Dove products are very affordable. I will buy this deodorant again!

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Goes on easy. Last all day. Several scents available. Smell also is not over powering

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

This is my go to deodorant I'm the Arizona summer heat!! We tend to sweat alot this product is always still fresh smelling after a long day of hiking and being outside in 100+ temps

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Dove's Antiperspirant is the deal

I?m a regularly user of Dove products. Dove Antiperspirant is my favorite cool and refreshing deodorant and has a good value for money.

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

Highly Recommend

Love love love! This keeps you fresh all day and it gives you a nice scent as well. The only suggestion I have is to not put too much on because it will leave the white residue. The Dove line is pretty good overall.

• kaquatosh193 By  kaquatosh193
    09.29.17

loveeeeeeeeeee

This is my favorite Deodorant! I love the cucumber one more than the other ones.

• Sajoreci By  Sajoreci

Awesome

I love it it is my favorite deodorant. Keeps fresh all day without reapplying plus it smells so good .

• ParentingHealthy By  ParentingHealthy
    09.27.17

It's the only one I'll buy

I seem to have a hard time finding a deodorant that actually works most of the day. Last year I was given a sample of this one and it is now the only deodorant I buy. It is gentle and truly lasts me all day. I only reapply if I' really working up a sweat.

• GAIL444 By  GAIL444

You should try this!!!!

A truly great product - goes on smooth, smells great, and keeps me smelling great. Very reasonably priced!!!

• Zweilousness By  Zweilousness

The Perfect Deodorant!

This has been my go-to for a couple of years so far! It keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day, is perfect if you workout regularly, and doesn't leave any of that white residue on your clothes. This is on the pricey side, but you get exactly what you pay for! Would recommend this deodorant.

• kelseyessex305 By  kelseyessex305
    09.23.17

IT GAVE ME 1ST DEGREE BURNS!!

It's a good deodorant but cant say I would recommend it. use it with care I found after 2 weeks of using this product I had 1st degree burns in my armpit. MOST PAINFUL THING EVER!!!

• Clgarren2036 By  Clgarren2036
    08.27.17

Dove is Magical

Dove has always been my go to deodorant. It gives you long lasting coverage with a fresh smell. It works great for sensitive skin and you don't have to worry about reapplying throughout the day. Price is great and quality is fantastic!

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.09.17

This dove is one of my favorites. Goes on smooth, clear and smells amazing.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Dove=Great Products

This has been my go to antiperspirant for years but as of late it doesn't seem to be giving me the protection I need. I must say that it was hard but I had to switch in order to keep myself protected. But I really love this deodorant it has a nice clean smell that is not overpowering and it worked wonders even after a fresh shave. There was no burning effect and it cut the itching as well. I was happy with it until it stoped working for me. Also it didn't keep me dry either but there was no odor now I am using another product and it is doing its job fairly well.