Bai 5 Brasilia Blueberry | SheSpeaks

• destinylorene By  destinylorene
    02.28.17

Bai Drinks

I absolutely love bai drinks in general, but the blueberry is one of my top picks.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

When i tried this for the first time i was actually impressed that a diet drink would taste this good.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.18.16

Yuck

This shit was GROSS. Terrible aftertaste...like artificial sweetenerm. And if Im going to be drinking anthying that CLAIMS to taste of blueberry Ill just drink Knudsens pure blueberry juice.

• char247 By  char247
    07.18.16

This was surprisingly tasty for a healthy low-calorie drink. The blueberry flavor was natural and refreshing.

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    07.06.16

Best diet drink out there

Hands down, Bai has the best diet drinks out there. They have an incredible taste for a diet drink and I choose Bai over Teas or other flavored water all the time. If the bottle was more environmentally friendly I would buy it more often.

• Tazzygal By  Tazzygal
    06.29.16

Would love to try

would love to try this and review i have heard such good reviews about this product please pico me to review

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Favorite Afternoon Pick Me Up

These drinks have just the right amount of caffeine and they are low in sugar and calories, I drink one almost every afternoon.

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

my morning shot of BAI

I love it it leaves a bit after taste but i drink a cup every morning im always energized after a good breakfast and a cup my sister started drinking it in the morning and she love it too.

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Yucky after taste

The flavor is good but it has a gross after taste. I think the artificial sweeter is what causes it. I don't like it just because of the after taste. If that doesn't bother you then you will probably like it

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

This was and is a lifesaver when you are watching your sugars and carbs. This drink is refreshing and the blueberry flavor pops in your mouth like crazy. I love all the flavors, but this one is my favorite. It has only 1 gram of sugar and no artificial sweeteners! This makes my mouth Happy!